whats needed &what can be done th-200 $1500 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackstallion

I got a mild bbc in my 87 regal gn clone trapping between 125- 127mph in the 1/4.I have been running a stock bfr trans for a while with this setup and it has been holding up fine but i want to pull it out before it blows and see what can i get done to it for $1500 this car sees very very limited street use,vehicle weight is 3258 with me in it.I live in san jose ca,i would to take it to bruce since he isn't too far,i am also running the stock d5 converter,8.5 rear 3.42 gears.I dont know how my trans has been holding up must have over 30 passes like this 155k on it shifts like new big tranny cooler and 700 filter 1 quart overfill:confused:Also et has been 11.6-12.0 range with that mph it 60ft ranged from 1.85-2.20's.

454bbc 8.0 comp ratio
218/228 cam 500/500
stock heads
performer rpm intake,3310 vac secondary carb
175hp cheater kit:Dont know if this info helps

I got a mild bbc in my 87 regal gn clone trapping between 125- 127mph in the 1/4.I have been running a stock bfr trans for a while with this setup and it has been holding up fine but i want to pull it out before it blows and see what can i get done to it for $1500 this car sees very very limited street use,vehicle weight is 3258 with me in it.I live in san jose ca,i would to take it to bruce since he isn't too far,i am also running the stock d5 converter,8.5 rear 3.42 gears.I dont know how my trans has been holding up must have over 30 passes like this 155k on it shifts like new big tranny cooler and 700 filter 1 quart overfill:confused:Also et has been 11.6-12.0 range with that mph it 60ft ranged from 1.85-2.20's.

454bbc 8.0 comp ratio
218/228 cam 500/500
stock heads
performer rpm intake,3310 vac secondary carb
175hp cheater kit:Dont know if this info helps

Give me a call at the shop tomorrow we will see if I can help

That build requires a stout unit .Although Id like the piece of mind of a full billet unit,IMO you need a billet drum,billet servo minimum,and a bottom feed pick up in addition to proper calibrations for long term durability.I have something available in the budget you have stated.Here is a link to it.All of the parts I mentioned are standard ,not options and FREE SHIPPING.Check out the first build.I can get it to you for xxxx.www.CKPerformance.com

That build requires a stout unit .Although Id like the piece of mind of a full billet unit,IMO you need a billet drum,billet servo minimum,.........

Chris from CK Performance is recommending TURBO BUICK PERFORMANCE to this customer. The “STOUT” unit you are referring too comes with billet parts for your information. To those who don’t know, my company, ventured with another known vendor, now offers the highest quality billet parts available anywhere. Quality and Integrity come first at TBPT….

NO MORE PRICING IN THIS SECTION!

This is a tech forum for tech. Not price wars...

I will immediately move or remove any post containing a price in the section from now on...

Advertisers Specials:wink: That is what it is there for...

I have said it numerous times to pick up the phone and call these guys or PM them and see who you feel comfortable with...

...........I have something available in the budget you have stated.Here is a link to it.All of the parts I mentioned are standard ,not options and FREE SHIPPING.Check out the first build.I can get it to you for 1599.00.www.CKPerformance.com

Shane, the fact that we were told we cannot post sales and pricing in the tech section seems to slip Chris’ mind or he just don’t care to follow the rules you have set for us vendors. I am protesting against this blatant disregard for what you asked from us vendors. Get in contact with me and will send you a written complaint. <O:p

The customer stated what he was looking for as well as his budget,I answered his question.There is no blatant disregard for following rules.

Attachments

• Picard.gif
    Picard.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 315
A+ To david at turbo buick performance great customer service answered all my questions &and returned calls,will be doing more business with you in the very near future.Great prices :cool:

OP, please start another thread as I am closing this one.

Just copy your post and start over please, I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.