What's going on with the board?

INFORMATIVE!!! Sorry the modicon is gone and I had to type it in.

It was down for me also and only had homepage but if I went to alerts it would say ERROR : java script BLAH BLAH BLAH whatever.

I'm just glad it's back. I don't post a lot but it's my entertainment, Buick-wise anyway. Ya know your hooked when you have withdrawals ;)

Its still messed up for some of subforums

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I lost it again ten minutes ago and this time I remember exactly what it said.

This is what it said:

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Hope this helps you figure it out or at least where to start looking.

Last edited:
I lost it again ten minutes ago and this time I remember exactly what it said.

This is what it said:

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Hope this helps you figure it out or at least where to start looking.
Yup, just went thru that shit myself...

Currently working on moving the site from my older hosting network in Kansas City Missouri, to our new improved network in Los Angeles, California. Mileage may very over the next 24-48 hours. Some of the improvements include redundant power supplies on the servers to two separate grids, more bandwidth providers in the back-haul, database now served on it's own SSD powered dedicated server, PHP upgraded from 5.4 to 7.1, forum software upgraded to latest version and more. Prepare for an exciting upcoming weekend here at TB with all the new stuff fully in place by then!

Thanks for keeping us up and running!

Software upgrade, all outdated templates updated, some new features for you to find and like, dislike etc now works again... Few more things to do tomorrow, but almost 2am and I'm beat.. Report any issues you find and either myself or at @JayC will get it resolved tomorrow.

Software upgrade, all outdated templates updated, some new features for you to find and like, dislike etc now works again... Few more things to do tomorrow, but almost 2am and I'm beat.. Report any issues you find and either myself or at @JayC will get it resolved tomorrow.

Thank you and JayC for what you guys do to take care of this website. I know i appreciate it and i'm sure others do as well.

Please tell me taptalk will be back with the new setup. I hate using the www. Version of the board

When I open a forum to view the threads I see YELLOW bars with WHITE text????? Yellow's OK but the white text should be black to be readable!! It's that way all over the board.

Humm, mine doesn't look different from before...

Okay, I'll be waiting with baited breath!!!!
I wondered what that smell was. Did you eat some stink bait?:ROFLMAO:

Some of the features are changed as well as the main forum page it seems. It's working as well as a work in progress.;)

Still no like buttons and stuff unless you hold mouse over the spot, also not crazy bout circled avatars, cuts them shorter..i know im nit picking..:yawn:

Currently working on moving the site from my older hosting network in Kansas City Missouri, to our new improved network in Los Angeles, California. Mileage may very over the next 24-48 hours. Some of the improvements include redundant power supplies on the servers to two separate grids, more bandwidth providers in the back-haul, database now served on it's own SSD powered dedicated server, PHP upgraded from 5.4 to 7.1, forum software upgraded to latest version and more. Prepare for an exciting upcoming weekend here at TB with all the new stuff fully in place by then!
DAMN, glad thats cleared up. Have no idea what you said.