What's going on with the board?

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
When on my laptop and trying to enter ANY forum, watch my vid to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Its f'd up as a football bat on a desktop/laptop. Im responding via phone app which seems ok.

iPhone worked here last night when I posted, today anything I click it just refreshed the home page
Someone leave the f5 key in the on position at the main hub? LOL
I downloaded tapatalk again and it works

My home computer would take 3 minutes downloading all the background info like Instagram and Facebook PER page I would open in a new tab
Seems like there's a bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only works using taptalk. But that's all I use anyways

Seems that way

You posted and I didn't get a email response.
I'm not familiar with tapatwat. Does the check mark in the upper right mean I'm subscribed?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same problem here. Stuck on the home page. Happens with xp, windows 7 and 10, Google Chrome and Firefox. Only taptalk works.

Sure would be nice if someone in charge would visit this thread and work on a fix, and keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Agreed...just an update would be nice. I understand shit breaks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hurray! It's working again. Thanks to whoever fixed it!

Wow, I just went a full 24 hours and had no one to talk to about my Buick! Good thing it's fixed. Otherwise, I was sure to ruin my relationship with my better half.

I started to twitch to the left side., Everytime I looked at my phone I was starting deep depression. All is correct in the world now.

For some reason the searches from google don't work now. They send you straight to the home page when you click them.

I was beginning to think something was wrong with my puter. I visited another board and didn't see anyone asking what was wrong over here.

So from now on i'll just try to log in and if it doesn't work. I will find something else to do. I'm pretty sure whoever takes care of the maintenance on this board has their hands full and may need to get some assistance to fix it properly.

I've had 3 convulsions, since Monday morning.. At 3:30 today I was finally able to log in...all from my android, two other androids and my girls apple, all good now...Mike