What's For Dinner?

There was a good thread about cooking/grilling on the board before the last crash/update.

I've found that women are real appreciative when you cook for them. Works almost as well as alcohol & you usually end up with a better class of woman.
Damn, you people would eat a mountain oyster ☠️

Damn, you people would eat a mountain oyster ☠

Ordered a plate in Roslyn, Wa. Didn't care for it much.

roslyncafe.jpg

Ate some Eel that an old Native American woman cooked on a stick. That was better.

3.JPG

Damn, you people would eat a mountain oyster ☠

Fried in a light batter and dipped in some hot cocktail sauce, you bet your ass. I'll eat an even dozen before dinner.

Always known to me as "calf fries".

There are several clean "vintage" vehicles in Roslyn. It's a nice town. Truly a shame how Seattle & Portland have ruined the states of Washington & Oregon.

There are several clean "vintage" vehicles in Roslyn. It's a nice town. Truly a shame how Seattle & Portland have ruined the states of Washington & Oregon.

Yeah, just can't understand all these libtard commiefornicators leave there to get away from the crazy and than want to turn the new place into the crap hole they just ran away from. At least when the Cascadia Fault lets loose they say everything west of I-5 will be gone so that might fix some of the problem. Feel sorry though for the "good" people.