What Would Be Causing This

Hate, greed, food additives, technology/internet, all contributing to an increasingly insane & depressed society lessening the will to live. One of the things I like to ask young apprentices is who is your favorite band? It's always "band" ? Um I don't really have one.. so where/who do they get inspiration from? There's no thirst passion desire, gets old fuck that shit when I was their age I was on fire, big difference between 97-98 & now.

France has a lot of wildfires right now, took out Eddie Vedders voice for a few days after a Paris show.... Not that he had a very good one anyway. :eek: o_O ;)
My vote is on da smoke in France, luckily banning ice cars soon will stop all this pollution and global warming.... :rolleyes:

A COVID infection too mild to show up on a rapid test could easily impair lung function enough for an athlete to have problems.

It's also stiflingly hot in France right now.
Not what from I've seen
And I've tested hundreds of athletes.
When the covid hits their lungs the oxy levels fall and show up as a measurable drop.
1 runner I know had blood clotting in his lungs after a run.
Right after he got the shot.
Almost didnt make.

Lots of articles point to the life insurance companies are going to sue the poison companies.
Then you have all the places like cdc, nih, fda all coming out with they lied about the data. Imagine
the deaths of everyday little people who are dying. Plus lots of funeral directors are saying business
is booming like hotcakes at a lumberjack convention.
And dr. fonzie jumping ship with the rest of the rats says something too. There's going to be a lot of pissed off people
when they find out what's been done to their loved ones.
The medical profession has destroyed itself and the trust they had. Will they ever recover?

I started watching TB again not too long ago as I'd like to work up my old GN and watching for parts, I'm doing so via RSS feeds as a feature of the site. I suppose this includes the whole site, which normally is fine, as I'm down with all things buick from problems to people ideally selling some kit I'm looking for. I thought the politics spam was the forum getting hacked again or some of the users hacked with weak passwords, and shrugged it off, but had to look finally. Not to "tread on you", but ya know, this sort of thing isn't necessarily appropriate for a car forum. I'm just here for the buicks maan, not the venomous rhetoric.

I'm sure someone, alive or dead, that votes mail in can tell us all what is "necessarily appropriate" for a car site. :rolleyes:
Some people would consider an oil thread, "venomous rhetoric". :eek: ;) o_O
Then of course there's the turbo and torque converter topics that Mr. Potato heads "Ministry of Truth" would take years to sort out. :p

How many tens of, to hundreds of, thousands died due to being unable to receive proper health care over the last 2+ years?

How many lost their personal battle with depression due to isolation & lack of care over the same time frame?

How many healthy active seniors suddenly passed shortly after receiving the vaccine?

What about young athletes that have recently passed?

There needs to be some accountability.