What to expect with new mods

OneQuikV6

Automotively bi-curious
In the last week, I have done quite a bit to the car, and overall, I'm not sure what I should expect in regard to the way it runs. I went from a fairly stockish combo, to the following:

TE 44, PTS FMIC (3" piping) plus adding a Scanmaster, AutoMeter EGT, and a bunch of other stuff too lengthly to mention here (not performance related)

I just did a few shakedown blasts down the highway and the car seems to be sluggish right off idle, kind of like it's not building boost very fast, but does have a noticably harder top end pull. :D At WOT (didn't stay there very long) the numbers were pretty good. o2's in the LOW 800's and was able to go 20 lbs with very little knock. (4 gallons 112 leaded added to the dregs of 92 in the tank) Overall it just seems sluggish in town. It's 100 degrees here today, btw which may be part of it. I wasn't able to look at the EGT at the same time as the Scanmaster, but I don't think it was quite pegged. (1600 degree gauge)

Any comments or thoughts as to what I should expect? I'm not looking for 1/4 mile times, I'm looking for impressions of how it should feel on the street. I also seem to be running about 20 degrees warmer with the FM as well, FYI.

A few tunings things: running about 38 lbs FP line off. Testa Street Chip, and all other mods in my sig. Also have a 340 waiting to go in as well as the Translator Plus and 3" MAF that isn't installed yet. 9-11 Convertor from Bruce is on the way as well.

;) Yeah, I don't doubt It! I think I bought the 44 because everyone said it worked so well with the stock convertor, and that a high stall convertor would REALLY make it scream. I'm just not sure what I should expect from it as it sits. Will the FM cause a bit more lag than I was used to stock? It jsut seem that it takes it a bit to get spinning and start to pull hard. Not at 20lbs with race gas - this thing is hauling ass...and it impresses me! Maybe I ought to try out my Testa race chip this evening while I have the 112 in there ;)

I have the similar set up TE44, Front mount, 2600 stall, 3in DP,ehhaust,blah,blah and at 20 lbs with 97 chip, i run 12.3 @ 109 with slicks. Hope this helps.