what to do next?

chubba

okay i have a 87 TR ta49 turbo just installed 60lbinjectors 340 pump w/hotwire and tt chip for street 2.5 inch down pipe boost is about 18psi made 350hp on the dyno. im going for new heders and a 3.5inch downpipe next im looking for 500/550 hp want to run low 11s may get into the high 10s any sugestions on what to do next.

Dutt neck the stock intercooler and add alky and more boost. Don't need headers to go 10's. If yours are leaking, get the crack welded and put them back on. Is everything else up to par? Keep it simple as possible.

i have a spearco intercooler im running on 91 right now do have a small crack in the header 2.5 downpipe okay if i run higher octane and more boost should i get a diffrent chip?

chubba,you don't need a 3.5 downpipe to run low 11's.as far as the stock headers my car runs 10's on them but they do crack,its up to you if you want to continue to pull them off and repair cracks and correct warpage,if you have the coin ta headers are done right.to get to your goal on the 49 you will need traction,lightened the car as much as possible,and octane to run high boost and timing.you will need a good converter and trans to take the abuse as well.having the scantools and having alot of track time are also key elements to going fast,most guys get impatient and opt for bigger turbo's and other parts.one more thing,running below 11.49 requires safety equipment that are permanent changes to car so if you can settle for 11.50 its not only easier to do on a 49 but cost alot less.

i have the cage installed the car ran an 11.16 on nitrus w/36 lb injectors im loking to run this on motor and pump gas+ maybe 25lb boost is this resanable

Pump gas and 25 psi boost can only go in the same sentence with alky. Otherwise you'll be able to remove the flywheel without having to unbolt anything. This was 22psi boost and pump gas before I bought a scanmaster.

4o6qboh

pump gas and 25 psi boost can only go in the same sentence with alky. Otherwise you'll be able to remove the flywheel without having to unbolt anything. This was 22psi boost and pump gas before i bought a scanmaster.

4o6qboh

ouch!

chubba what is your build?the 49 at 25 psi will require octane as stated above,and will require more boost to run low 11's unless you spray it.