What options are there for HD replacement rocker shafts?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Are there any options for getting new HD rocker shafts? TA seems to be permanetly backordered, been on the list since early Oct. Don't see that Full Throttle offer the solid ones anymore either. I see them on ebay periodically but hate to buy any used parts, so any other options that will allow me to keep the stock valve covers with no issues?

They make machined hold down pieces . I run a set I made myself and seems to be helping .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The braces don't help. I broke a rocker shaft when I freshened my motor after 300 miles. They don't like high lift roller cams too much. Put a set of TA Performance shafts in and no issues since.

My builder has experienced the same thing with the hold downs like Weber and RJC sell with the stock shafts on roller cams. TA has not been able to get any in the last few months. You would think that they would be so simple to make with a stick of chromoly thick walled tubing of the right diameter then just drill the holes accordingly but no one seems to be doing this. My brother looked at them and could have easily made a set at his machinist job a year ago but is not in that area now.

My builder has experienced the same thing with the hold downs like Weber and RJC sell with the stock shafts on roller cams. TA has not been able to get any in the last few months. You would think that they would be so simple to make with a stick of chromoly thick walled tubing of the right diameter then just drill the holes accordingly but no one seems to be doing this. My brother looked at them and could have easily made a set at his machinist job a year ago but is not in that area now.

I was actually talking to my father today about this . He is a machinist and said it shouldn't be that hard to get the right size tubing then it's just drilling holes and chopping

And they need to be hardened. I found out the hard way when I bought a set that weren't hardened.

I was actually talking to my father today about this . He is a machinist and said it shouldn't be that hard to get the right size tubing then it's just drilling holes and chopping
Yes, that's what my brother indicated as well, probably could find some solid bar stock in the correct diameter then no need to harden, just chop and drill the holes accordingly. My brother worked in the American Airlines machine shop for 23 years and could have made these easily there, but now he is at GM and hasn't been there long enough to do any side projects in the machine shop.

TA Performance finally got their shipment in for these if anyone os needing them, mine arrived last week.