What Oil you Using?

image.jpg

When you take her out tonight, treat her like a lady...Don't Beat Her.. acohol make you do mysterious thing . I would like to know what brand oil you choose afterwards.??
Vallvoline VR1 10w-30 and a Wix filter. No ZDDP additive as this has a lot of zinc in it already. Drove her like I would any other car. Hit it once to see what the scanmaster registered. 4 degrees of knock with O2 milivolts in the low 800s. Plugs and checking fuel pressure next.

Vallvoline VR1 10w-30 and a Wix filter. No ZDDP additive as this has a lot of zinc in it already. Drove her like I would any other car. Hit it once to see what the scanmaster registered. 4 degrees of knock with O2 milivolts in the low 800s. Plugs and checking fuel pressure next.

Great Choice, I'm just partial to Valvoline. What really has convenience me to stay with conventional oil specifically in last 25 years. I had a conversation with Nick Micale in the mid 90's ,he said he uses nothing but conventional oil, and summers in Arizona was proof. But each of it own,and what makes you happy. Enjoy the warm weather coming, and stay off the Dan Ryan Freeway you may need a alignment.

How about

How about Gibbs LS 30?

Hes OK as an actor but I'll wait for more testing on his oil.

I used Valvoline 20w50 VR1 synthetic. Napa gold long filter. Recommendation from my engine builder.

Brad Penn & OEM AC Delco filter from HighwayStars. Or Wix. Penn has the best ZDDP of any..... always has.

^^^ Interesting. I'll have to look into that.

I did use Royal Purple before on the old engine with good results and I would have went back to it but Jack Laswell (JL Performance) that built my engine used this oil and highly recommend I stay with it so I did. He has never steered me wrong before.