WHAT KINDA GN OR TURBO BUICK OWNER ARE YOU

DEJES09

With that power your making and those regular radial tires.... Can't be a good mix no matter how you cut it. LOL!!! Get some MT 275 Pros on that thing before you kill yourself.
I hear you. They came with the car from the previous owner haven't had time to swap them out. It did however come with a extra set of wheels with MT ET Streets pros but because i drive the car almost every weekend i would like to put a set of ET Street s/s on and save the pros for the track.

RED LS1

I consider myself a Nostalgic GN owner. in High school (1996-2000), my close friend had a shop full of them and my older brother had a highly modified GN also. I spent all of my 15-21 y/o memories in these cars. Even though I had a Nitrous 355 Monte SS that cleaned up the streets it was always about those GN's that everyone knew us for having. I've had the Mustangs, Camaro's, old muscle car's etc.. and they just didn't do it. I always go back to the GN. I can have any car I want right now. But I have a 1987 Buick GN that I drive 1500 miles a year and feel 18 again when I do.