WHAT KINDA GN OR TURBO BUICK OWNER ARE YOU

Buckshot G/N

Conclusion of post, something happened... Happy:) camper that day.
With only 40K original miles , I'm definitely not a daily driver. In a given year the most I may drive my car is 25 times, BTW. I haven't been caught or driven in rain in over 15 years.

'87 Turbo "T"

What a complete shitshow!!
Driver. Just got it a month or so ago. Been doing basic maintenance & some “spring cleaning”.

Just did a full interior/exterior LED conversion, plan on doing some performance upgrades this winter to get close to the low 12’s hopefully into the 11’s.

Kyle

T-type Jones

im both....I just bought one of the rarest of the rare (collector)...but I do enjoy driving my GN every week....I think a racer needs to be added to the pool..bc some are more geared toward that side of the fence ....
I'm a racer too every chance I get, just never been to the track yet, that's pretty much how I enjoy my Turbo T. It's fun beating up on Hemi's, Twin Turbo BMW's, and lets not forget....The Lambo a few weeks ago LOL

T-type Jones

Conclusion of post, something happened... Happy:) camper that day.
With only 40K original miles , I'm definitely not a daily driver. In a given year the most I may drive my car is 25 times, BTW. I haven't been caught or driven in rain in over 15 years.
AW, must be nice, I got caught twice last and this year, damn need some new wiper blades LOL

Buckshot G/N

AW, must be nice, I got caught twice last and this year, damn need some new wiper blades LOL
My last dance in the rain was either in 2003 or 04 on my way back home from the Nationals in BG,Ky , I only live about 225 miles or so from Beechbend Track.

longball

I fought the lawn...
Street legal driver
The High.jpg

Last edited:

Frederickdav

I'm the second owner of my baby. I was trying to fix it up yet keep it mostly stock. Then life happened! My back said "you ain't crawlin' under the car nomore". Then diabetes said "I'm taking most of your energy so you don't feel like doing anything". Then and aggressive form of prostate cancer and it's treatment took what was left of any desire to get out of the recliner and away from the tv. So, mine went from a driver to a garage queen. I just hope my son will love the car.

KC87

With that power your making and those regular radial tires.... Can't be a good mix no matter how you cut it. LOL!!! Get some MT 275 Pros on that thing before you kill yourself.

That's not a chute. When he drives by some blm-antifa libtard protesters he pulls the lever and a 15' inflatable Trump comes out. :)