What kind of lives some GNX's had?...

This is the first time I've been on this site in years now but wow! Thanks to everyone complimenting my cars! To black metal keep your opinions to yourself they all get started & moved around so at least they are saved & yes I do drive some of them on a regular basis but its none of your concern so you worry about yours & I'll worry about mine! Just saying.....& while I'm on the topic I seen on another thread where a couple years ago where there were people questioning if I still had all my cars & the answer is yes & then some & also questioning how I got my money LMFAO there are a few people on this site that know me & they know Dennis Kirban being the most recognized

This is the first time I've been on this site in years now but wow! Thanks to everyone complimenting my cars! To black metal keep your opinions to yourself they all get started & moved around so at least they are saved & yes I do drive some of them on a regular basis but its none of your concern so you worry about yours & I'll worry about mine! Just saying.....& while I'm on the topic I seen on another thread where a couple years ago where there were people questioning if I still had all my cars & the answer is yes & then some & also questioning how I got my money LMFAO there are a few people on this site that know me & they know Dennis Kirban being the most recognized
Oops hit the post button on accident but Dennis knows the kind of work I do because I called him a few years back when I was looking at doing some work for the government & even he has never seen all my cars but I bought two of them from him soooo....there is a guy on here from Georgia that has known me since I was in the concrete business & he knows my history but I won't call his name because he is a private person like me, I also have a very dear friend on here from New York that knows also but I won't call his name for the same reason !! I'm not trying to be rude to anyone, anyone that knows me knows I'm one of the nicest people you will ever meet but Damn people that don't know anything about someone & start making assumptions about them!! I have nothing to prove to anyone so keep on assuming & judging & see how far that gets you!!! Once again I want to thank everyone for complimenting my collection without passing judgment!! I love my Buicks& TTA's I hope everyone else loves them as much as I do & I can only hope that someone younger than me will come along & have the same passion I do for them & be proud of the tradition & history of these cars.....I know there's at least one & he is my son & they are all his already!! I have to ask him for permission to even drive them & I'm 34 he just turned 11!! Lol....

I skimmed through the posts and didn't see the ones I know about. Add 003, 012, and 250 to the list. Your also missing 000. It will be at BPG in a few weeks.

Post a current list Claude

Thanks
Coach