What kind of lives some GNX's had?...

I have seen some Incredible collections through the years but I have never had the pleasure of
seeing so many of the same car togeather in one persons collection.
Very Nice......
Oh and BTW, You have good taste…..

THANK'S TO EVERYONE COMPLIMENTING MY CARS!!:redface: I LOVE TO SHARE THEM (WELL AS LONG AS YOU'RE JUST LOOKING!:p HE HE) IF ANYONE IS EVER IN NORTH FLORIDA LET ME KNOW, YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TO CHECK THEM OUT IN PERSON IF YOU'D LIKE!!;)

Dude that's just nucking futz! How does one afford all those high dollar cars plus insurance plus the garage to store them? Lottery? Stocks and bonds?

Actually just alot of hard work and a little luck along the way!! I started my own business with a $7500 loan from my Dad right out of high school in '95 at 17 yrs old(I'm 30 now) in the concrete buisiness, then in 2001 I had a chance to start contracting under some1 else in the disaster relief buisiness and by 2004 I had my own contract directly with the US government!!:cool: :cool:
It didn't come easy Bro, I wish I coulda won the lottery or had a bunch of money given to me, coulda had a lot more fun instead of working all those 18-20 hour days all the time!! Man my 3rd kid was born in October of 05, I seen her the day she was born and the day after, I seen her 5 other times until I came home in June of 06!!:eek: I was in Mississippi after Katrina till then!!:eek:

Actually just alot of hard work and a little luck along the way!! I started my own business with a $7500 loan from my Dad right out of high school in '95 at 17 yrs old(I'm 30 now) in the concrete buisiness, then in 2001 I had a chance to start contracting under some1 else in the disaster relief buisiness and by 2004 I had my own contract directly with the US government!!:cool: :cool:
It didn't come easy Bro, I wish I coulda won the lottery or had a bunch of money given to me, coulda had a lot more fun instead of working all those 18-20 hour days all the time!! Man my 3rd kid was born in October of 05, I seen her the day she was born and the day after, I seen her 5 other times until I came home in June of 06!!:eek: I was in Mississippi after Katrina till then!!:eek:

I am absolutely blown away by your collection!!! The only thing I can truely say is---I wouldn't trade a single car for the memories I have of my 4 yr. old granddaughter so far---she is the light of my life:cool: ---Cars are cool--But enjoy what you have for family right now:cool:

Geoff

Hey I just turned 30 myself, expecting my first one in a few months but still all those cars and the garage too...unless you got them for a steal or something....I know hard work does pay off but I'm astonished so young with a bunch of high dollar cars....almost makes me think I need to leave the military and find a new line of work but I know that wouldn't work either.

I would think maybe you bought them when they were cheap but I've never considered a GNX to be a cheap car by any means.

So we all have done our part in putting your collection together - TAXES.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Is your building climate controlled?

Yes and Yes!! Technically every1 chipped in!!:D :D If it wasn't me doing it there would be some1 else doing it and they probably wouldn't love buicks like me!!!!!!!!;) ;) And my building is climate controlled, I wouldn't have it any other way with all the money I have in that building!! Climate controlled, surrounded by night vision cameras and an ADT alarm system!!!:cool:

I am absolutely blown away by your collection!!! The only thing I can truely say is---I wouldn't trade a single car for the memories I have of my 4 yr. old granddaughter so far---she is the light of my life:cool: ---Cars are cool--But enjoy what you have for family right now:cool:

Geoff

THANKS!! I wouldn't trade every car in that building for 1 day with my 3 kids!!:eek: All I have been doing since I got home in '06 is spending time with them, I had to take my shot while I had it, my kids were all really small (5,2 and newborn) and it set them up for life too, that's the way I looked at it!!:) :) Now I've got things set up where everything can be different next time, which is probably coming real soon!!:cool:

Hey I just turned 30 myself, expecting my first one in a few months but still all those cars and the garage too...unless you got them for a steal or something....I know hard work does pay off but I'm astonished so young with a bunch of high dollar cars....almost makes me think I need to leave the military and find a new line of work but I know that wouldn't work either.

I would think maybe you bought them when they were cheap but I've never considered a GNX to be a cheap car by any means.

I got a pretty good deal on a few of them but none of them were for a steal or cheap!!:eek: You are so right GNX's aren't cheap!!:redface: If you ever get a chance to better yourself DON'T be scared, take it and run with it as hard as you can, if you put everything into it you'll get everything out of it!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

PS. You stationed at FT. Leonardwood??

Nope stationed at Whiteman. If a good oppritunity ever did come my way I would latch on, but those are only few and far in between.

its good to see that at least you earned these cars and not just some rich ass who has a trust fund, absolutly beautiful collection. makes the hard work worth it. very impressive and i would love to see them if i ever make it to florida.... im building my fortune 1 check at a time too.

You must not be too far from me. I'm also in north Florida, the Panhandle, and I'm also in the concrete business! But, unlike you, I only drive one Turbo T-Lmtd :(. I would VERY much like to see your incredible collection!

Absolutely incredible. I would love to see them all outside in a photo op, so if you ever do that, make sure you post the pics.

Hats off to your hard work and your rewarding collection, there are a few serious Buick / Pontiac Turbo collectors but I have to say yours is just plain "jaw dropping". Thanks for sharing your collection with all us fellow "TR" guys...

We visit my brother in law in Jacksonville every couple of months. If you're in that area, my son and I would love to drop by and see your collection. My wifes a professional photographer, I could drag her along to do some good shots for you.

Hey GNX139 I think I looked at your gnx back in 91 . What part of the country was it from? I remember a car similar to yours but I was only 18 at the time and the 86 gn Ibought from this broker was almost to much for me to pay for at the time. Sure wish I just would have bought the gnx anyway.

#122 is in my shop and being restored.I t has 115 on the clock and is owned by someone in Manhattan NY.Iwill get additional info on it and post.The car has had a rough life and has been beaten but is not by no means destroyed.It is being restored to the tune of $20,000.I am aware of another from williamsburg Brooklyn that has been raced since it was new.The car was a regular on Fountain Ave in Brooklyn and was one of the origanal fast Buicks in the NYC area.

All I know is that 176 # has never had it better. She's a pampered garage queen
& I'm her loyal servant.