What kind of lives some GNX's had?...

#273 is in calgary alberta canada owned buy Terry Nicholson,every thing is original & has 17,000mls,purchased from a guy in goodyear arizona about 5 years ago.the thing is absolutely mint.

vanman said:
Hey guys, I know where 8 of them are......in my garage!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :D :D
Actually I know where a quite a few more are too!!!

So wrong; congrats.
I wonder what the other stuff is in there.

Later AJ

Posting Images for VanMan

IMG_0219-vi.jpg

IMG_0220-vi.jpg

IMG_0225-vi.jpg

Quick estimate is @ 1 million in value.. Would like to be his insurance agent.. WOW!!

Looks like someone needs a bigger garage and some lifts!

The car with the white vinyl top, Charger??? If so, bet it has a Hemi!

Very nice collection, I love the hardtop:biggrin: . Was the prototype in the picture?

Incredible!!!!! Very nice. I am still available for adoption!:biggrin:

Very nice collection, I love the hardtop:biggrin: . Was the prototype in the picture?

The prototype is the 1 right beside the hard top, then the rest go by mileage, the lower the miles the farther from the door!!Not the door you see in front of the mopars, that's just the divider door the door out is by the vette you see, you should see the other side of that door, my dad collects mopars and all his are on the other side, he has 11 or 12 old mopars so me and him went half & half and built that climate controled 120x60 shop for our cars!! To many investments to store them any other way!! Actually 1 of the gn's are not in there right now, it's in my garage at home because my cousin that you see in the pics is painting Dads Challenger right now so we pulled 2 of his cars on my side for a few days.:)

And I thought when my buddy had 3 "new" GNs a GNX and a Turbo T of each color he was a buick nut..... You may have everyone here beat, and nearly matched Richard Clark. (Senor loco of the Buick community)

And I thought when my buddy had 3 "new" GNs a GNX and a Turbo T of each color he was a buick nut..... You may have everyone here beat, and nearly matched Richard Clark. (Senor loco of the Buick community)

You talking about Richard from Valdosta, the president of the Buick club and also owns Wildcat performance??? If so he has 2 GNX's 3 T-types and 3 Gn's!!

Nice collection. Might want to install a fire sprinkler system. I remember years ago a warehouse full of Reggie Jacksons cars burned to the ground. Just my 02

Looks like someone needs a bigger garage and some lifts!

The car with the white vinyl top, Charger??? If so, bet it has a Hemi!

That's a very impressive collection! Lifts would probably do you a lot of good, leaving you more room for additional GNX's & TTA's! I bought a 4-post last year and its the best money I've spent on my pole barn so far.

Have you thought about having a professional photographer do a shoot with all of these cars? I'm sure lots of people would love to have a copy of what you have hanging on their wall.

Am I drinking..cause I am seeing double/triple/quadruple

Dude that's just nucking futz! How does one afford all those high dollar cars plus insurance plus the garage to store them? Lottery? Stocks and bonds?

Dude.......I think I just wet myself. I thought I was a certified turbo nut.:eek: Congrats....