What Kind of car is this...

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
its kinda cool, would make a cool gasser or something...

Attachments

• 20941128198_ORIG.jpg
    20941128198_ORIG.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 446
looks a bit like a australian built Holden gemini..or possibly a Izuzu gemini

sorry i cant post links yet but do a google image search

I'm a military brat. I spent 7 years in Germany, that was easy.

Ok so you spotted it with a patch over one eye and your finger in the other?:biggrin::biggrin:.. good thing we got folks like you... I woulda never guessed that in a million

Ok so you spotted it with a patch over one eye and your finger in the other?:biggrin::biggrin:.. good thing we got folks like you... I woulda never guessed that in a million

Actually it took me the full 7 hours between the OP's and my post, researching fervently with 3 computers to retrieve that information.

Actually it took me the full 7 hours between the OP's and my post, researching fervently with 3 computers to retrieve that information.

LOL i'll keep my money on your first explanation... things were prolly a dime a dozen over there.. like spotting chevette here

Looks like a Ford Fiesta to me

663061_1_full.jpg

However the Fiesta was a hatch back in this car appears to have a trunk. The bumpers are also slightly different but the side markers appear to be in same general location. My parents had a 80 lime green Fiesta and it had some goofy looking stripes on the side. I noticed that the Kadett D looked like a Plymouth Horizon, the Kadett C sorta looks like a Mazda RX-2.

Here's what it looked like...I think this is a 1977 model, but not 100% sure. :redface:

Claude :smile:

On a similar note......in 1964-65 my Dad bought the station wagon version of the Opel Kadette....think back then it was sold at Buick dealerships...

Near my office there are at least 2 collectors that have several of them.....

Car is a prime candidate for a v8 transplant as I have seen a few especially in the GT model....which was often referred to as the baby Corvette.....

rust killed those cars quickly in my area.

denniskirban@yahoo.com