What is Your Avatar here on TB.com?

Mike Patton of Tomahawk about to perform "God hates a coward", sang through that gas mask. Best most underated band IMO.

Some guys need to get back on and post an update, the descriptions don't match.

Oh, and TB330 inlet w/ 84 wheel shaped impeller.

One of my favorite fictional characters, Gandalf.
Winter is coming is from Game of Thrones.

Me racing my old mans 33 Chevy with a B&M blown 406 back when I was still in the family.

My Gibson 25/50 anniversary Les Paul....as guitars are my loves besides fast cars. Been playing since 1959, and still do every day.......(I know, I 'm old.) So are most of my guitars....but it's rock and roll, jazz, blues always. Other than the beautiful whining, grumbling sound of the GN, or the ground shaking sounds of the '69 Vette, guitars are the most beautiful sounds in the world to me....I'm truly addicted.

Bruce '87 Grand National

No sense beating around the bush here. It's "sideshow bob" from the Simpsons. Since my name is Bob and I happened to be born with 2 extra nipples....well the rest is self explanatory. I'm not a redhead though in case anyone is wondering.

No sense beating around the bush here. It's "sideshow bob" from the Simpsons. Since my name is Bob and I happened to be born with 2 extra nipples....well the rest is self explanatory. I'm not a redhead though in case anyone is wondering.
The 2 I have are completely useless and anoy me when it's cold outside. What, in God's name, would anyone do with 2 extras!:eek:

A blue marlin jumping close to the boat. I have worked in the sportfishing industry 40+ years and the blue marlin is why.