What is this leak?

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Pic is taken from under car facing up facing toward driver side front. Can't see from the top but looks to be somewhere under the alternator area.
20200425_163222.jpg

Fuel. I think it's return. If it is, if that's as wet as it gets, and it's not pissing I'd say it was fine.

That's one of the driest TB undercarriage I've seen lately. Just curious what caught your attention to look under car since you mentioned it's barely visible looking from the top. If your garage floor is fluid free from where your car sits, it's not broken.

Looks pretty dry for a turbo Buick lol
That's one of the driest TB undercarriage I've seen lately. Just curious what caught your attention to look under car since you mentioned it's barely visible looking from the top. If your garage floor is fluid free from where your car sits, it's not broken.
Thank you guys. I don't have any oil leaks and it took me years to get there. Tranny, ah, that's another story. But working on that too.
Buckshot-I am having an issue with my tire rubbing and posted the info and videos in the suspension forum. So when I was under there I saw that.
Adam28-thanks, my ps fluid is low.
Would I be able to tighten up the connection? Add teflon tape? Connection bad/old? What could cause that?

Lol, I was thinking if it doesn't at the least leak some from the valve cover or rear main seal its a fake GN. :LOL:
The manual calls for 6qts in the crankcase but have found 5.5 sure seems to cutback on the leaks.

Valve covers are dry. Rear main does seep but the Drip Lip takes care of that :) Had about 5 other leaks addressed. Once I fix the ps leak it will be leak free! Tranny just going commando and getting a new one. LOL

Your leaks and previous leaks qualified you for not being a fake GN.. Lol.. If your car is not a daily driver I would hold off on replacing the power steering pressure line, you will know when you will have to definitely replace it. Unless you're ***. or board from quarantine..

Thank you guys. I don't have any oil leaks and it took me years to get there. Tranny, ah, that's another story. But working on that too.
Buckshot-I am having an issue with my tire rubbing and posted the info and videos in the suspension forum. So when I was under there I saw that.
Adam28-thanks, my ps fluid is low.
Would I be able to tighten up the connection? Add teflon tape? Connection bad/old? What could cause that?
Where it's leaking from is part of the hose, nothing you can really do except buy a new one. The nut at the very bottom on the hard line is where it connects. I JUST changed this hose this week. Luckily it's pretty cheap and easy to do.

Get everything dry dry dry... Then start it, let it run for a second and throw baby powder when you suspect the leak is.

The wet spot will light up like the 4th of July.