what is the Buick BIBLE

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
? :confused:

Kirban's Book?
Or the Buick Facts and Figures Book?
Or the Buick Motorsports Power Source Book?

Or what?

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Never heard of it.

If it does exist, Is it to be interpreted with absolutely no question, or will there be some trepidation from certain readers, ya know, like the "Bible"......? Just askin'..............:cool:

Let's kick this discussion off! Providing there "is" some sort of Buick bible....... written by ???????

Last edited:

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
Never heard of it.

If it does exist, Is it to be interpreted with absolutely no question, or will there be some trepidation from certain readers, ya know, like the "Bible"......? Just askin'..............:cool:

Let's kick this discussion off! Providing there "is" some sort of Buick bible....... written by ???????
First we will need our Buick Commandments.

salvageV6

Daily Driver
The Factory Service Manual is the best Bible in MHO. :)

It's the Holy Grail in big book form. :oops:

<iframe width="427" height="240" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
The Factory Service Manual is the best Bible in MHO. :)

It's the Holy Grail in big book form. :oops:

<iframe width="427" height="240" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ding ding WINNER
I believe that is what they (guru's) refer to as the Bible

Grumpy

Thread killer
I went threw 2 TTA factory manuals. Just worn out. It was only an inch thick . Easy to use. . . Buick one was huge with all the other engines and trannys. :cool:

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
I’m sure some of you will consider this

5B1A43BE-8226-4954-B879-49E24DDA96BE.png

SpeedRacerX

I liked Blazing Saddles more, but that's certainly a classic!

Neither would fly in today's PC, Bullshit, I'm offended, pussified generation of today.
I'm a fan of most Mel Brooks movies. Blazing Saddles was the first R rated movie I saw as a kid and my parents took me. I think my dad almost passed out from laughing.

I also like Young Frankenstein. "Zen he would have an enormous schfunstucker. That goes without saying."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

earlbrown

runs with scissors
There's really no one 'bible' for these cars. It's probably be a toss up between the archive at turbobuicks.com or the factory shop books.

EtRflDERuTbtYAYlyvLrTgptJ-iwnAYDyOit_pr0ZIMkzO1aWzFyR6yGI6N0PZgTBLaJw6YzLFj6nuXX-W9B_BkbwRbklz5pzvA4zH3-8U_Xgn_ixnsJjn3wVAVP-VQeGaHI6JONeBT7-cjwIHRHGYgVzDsBo3Yzr7t-Nmxel1KNYJQKNCPUgbhZk6Yo2iEGabOp7al78KnaARYt5PLurNo3ZH0qAzLUnZ1dx4eTaXJ1WckQDtY_gnToXZ2PfHyHOdSp2xJ54BwoNGqddzYgkhvw5qqCxFOPdiQHSJU1uu1UZBqqzPJEc-s3ipxHd33Epl1eIYBQkejlOP4fmndba5uUArR8aVcJfD7c7eFgOKXTYQt81S2DgwuomdaetT_zD3mWeqfnnQrkZ0QPp1-2VK27heSv_yE2CfhG8ZaYYGiv7PO2Km66Mt8Mwpv9bbGRo2aGUP4op590QxsHYcIG42OtswF_sd5mgNsmKuXkk7wEWoEXp1tNELxXtV8FjPUF5McySYW4eOL-78GJRe7JcEM4WTz2kzApJL3Gn8u4dmksY5L7z12Uze4WKxcpDZ3Zh1WQKXwgl1fQupQvwLx5kA6sxNSGJvnRHJ3PKcEPVF78hvMTFy-q8j0L6O7xfzB3mQ0yQ9t1uECUv-bZ6O1lvhbYPMrGIOU=w979-h734-no