What is the best dual fans for a front mount?

I think a couple guys running the intrepid fans with sucess

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Just brought the setup.....installed it. Haven't run it, but it sure looks good

I bought the alradco fans. One is a thinner so it doesnt hit the one up pipe. Fit was perfect, plus plug and play connections. worked great for me with rjc front mount.

rjc front mount with alradco and their dual dual big fan set up here.. I can change the temp the fan comes on at through XFI and as soon as they kick on the temperature drops super quick, even in stop and go traffic. I had to modify the pipe from the turbo to the intercooler though but it's well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Jegs brand Dual fans. They are made in Italy and betting they are re branded Spals. Just about to put a set on a stage 2 gn with big RJC FMIC as his intrepid fans are starting to squeak/die. Had my Jegs dual fans for 8 years and they are still doing great and I have a old ESP FMIC. FWIW have replaced several ramcharger Intrepid fans that all had the motors die....with hot wire to. I personally went through 2 sets on my GN before throwing in the towel.

What temps are you getting with the AC on with a FM? Does it stay steady or do they keep rising?

Thank you

At long lights I will see 205-210 with the intrepid fans. That is with a 190 thermostat.

I have the GN1 front mount and there aluminum radiator and on 90 humid day it's around 190.This is in New York stock fan set always on high,can't use AC it really creeps up to 210 plus.Looking to get the Alradco highbrid setup if and when they show up again.

The inside and outside of the radiator must be in excellent condition or temps will be too high. If the system can hold pressure 210 is not a problem and can be expected with the car idling in 95 * ambient temps.
Light highway cruising should give the coolest engine temp on that particular day. (As a test)

Cooling system is brand new just installed.The 210 is on the highway at 65 with AC ,when you shut off AC the temps come down to 190s.I know 210 is acceptable but I'd rather not see it.I think a dual fan setup will eliminate this.

On the highway there is more ram air from traveling than fans can provide. With that said fans play a bigger roll at lower speeds and will not do much on the highway. (Each car can be different, but in general.)

Man, I hate threads like this. I went out and brought some intrepid fans because I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread...now reading this thread, they squeak, burn out, are intermittent. What's is next...lol.

I've had my Ramchargers Dual (Intrepid) fans for over 9 years and no issues. They work as well as the first day they were installed.
(hope I haven't jinxed myself now) LOL

Man, I hate threads like this. I went out and brought some intrepid fans because I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread...now reading this thread, they squeak, burn out, are intermittent. What's is next...lol.
o_O

For Gods sake. It's a fan. And it was used on a production vehicle. Nothing wrong with it.

If some of these guys need helicopter props to cool down there engines, then they have bigger problems than the fan.

o_O

For Gods sake. It's a fan. And it was used on a production vehicle. Nothing wrong with it.

If some of these guys need helicopter props to cool down there engines, then they have bigger problems than the fan.

Relax big guy, I'm joking--hence the lol at the end. I realize it's a fan and can burn out or go out at any time just like anything else you would buy new. It's an opinionated thread just like "what's the best oil to run".