what is it?(powermaster)

slow87

That one thing on the master cylinder that plugs into the wire harness(its on the top in the back) whats is it and where do I find a replacement? I'm guessing its some kind of pressure sensor or somethin, it decided to start sprayin brake fluid on me. Please tell me its cheap:(

Yes, it is the pressure switch. I don't think they're very expensive at all. You probably have an original one, and there was a factory recall about them doing the exact thing that you say.

unfortunately, the pressure switches are expensive. not sure exactly how much but i can tell you its a lot more than you would think. i would look for a used one or just convert to vaccum brakes and never worry about not having brakes again.:D

How expensive? Enough to just say screw it and buy the vacuum conversion from red regal t?

yes, i bet you would pay more for that stinken switch than you would for a vacuum brake setup. rediculous isnt it.:eek:

First thing to do. Is the switch grey or black? If it is black then there is a factory recall on that switch to be replaced. Recalls from the factory have no time or mileage constraints and as such would then be replaced by a GM dealer ship under the recall for free. The last ones I saw were about 235.00 each. Not cheap. The other idea would be to go to advance or auto zone and get the cardone remaned unit for usually less than 200 bucks and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Hope this helps.