What hydro boost system do you recommend.

Rick the pool guy

Hey guys my powermaster decided to give up on me luckily it happened in my driveway. So I'm looking at 3 different hydroboost kit's 1st is from Kirban 2nd is from tallon hydraulic 3rd is from Matt sweetings (aka power brake service) so my question is which one would you buy ?

I did mine with parts from an 84 turbo regal, except the mc as I didn't like the look of that big iron mc.
Are you looking for bling, ultimate stopping power, just something to get by?
Lot of options. Kirban is a great vender so supporting a board supporter is nice. The other two I've only read about. I would call each of them and see what you come away with. Service after the sale is nice.
I got my pwr steering hoses and hb unit for the tr, and mc for a Cadillac from rockauto.com with the 5% code it was a bit over $200 shipped. Bought some trans cooler hose and a brass tee for the return local. Also a 16mm/18mm flare wrench for the fittings on the steering box.

I did mine with parts from an 84 turbo regal, except the mc as I didn't like the look of that big iron mc.
Are you looking for bling, ultimate stopping power, just something to get by?
Lot of options. Kirban is a great vender so supporting a board supporter is nice. The other two I've only read about. I would call each of them and see what you come away with. Service after the sale is nice.
I got my pwr steering hoses and hb unit for the tr, and mc for a Cadillac from rockauto.com with the 5% code it was a bit over $200 shipped. Bought some trans cooler hose and a brass tee for the return local. Also a 16mm/18mm flare wrench for the fittings on .
Definitely looking for stopping power, and thanks for the info I greatly appreciate it

Another thing you might think about replacing while you have it apart is the iron proportioning valve on the frame. If you already have a brass one you should be good.

Another thing you might think about replacing while you have it apart is the iron proportioning valve on the frame. If you already have a brass one you should be good.
Thanks again I ordered the Kirban kit it was 450$ cheaper than the other company I was looking at ,once I get it done I'll post some pics for you