What happened to the Turbo Lover video?

65psiboost

There used to be the coolest GN video on YouTube. It was a compilation of our cars with Judas Priest “Turbo Lover” song. I could never get tired of that video.
I haven’t seen it in a while so I’m assuming YouTube pulled it for copyright issues. Does anybody have it saved and can send it to me? Or a possible link to it? I promise not to post it on YouTube to get views. It would be for my own entertainment.
Thanks and be safe
Happy holidays
Bill

Oh yeah i love that video. Was awesome song to go with the cars. Wish i would have saved it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah i love that video. Was awesome song to go with the cars. Wish i would have saved it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know. I loved that video. Whoever made that really synced the music with the cars. Especially the turbo spoiling in the beginning of the song. Man I wish someone post it up. Lol
Oh well I guess all good things must come to an end

I have it on my old PC hard drive, the system registry on that computer took a dump though, can't boot up, and I would have to use it as a slave drive to pull it, but I would need the right connector to grab it with my laptop. I also had it hosted on StreetFire.net, have no idea what happened with that website though. Youtube more than likely put them out of commission. Anyway, I'll try to have it up on my youtube account if you guys want to see it, just bear with me because I need to get my hands on that connector...

Y'all know what Rob Halford was really singing about? :eek:
Yea yea yea lol. But it was still a really sick video. Especially when that GN pulled that huge wheelie at the end of the video. Damn I thought that car was gunna take off and fly like a freakin rocket.
But yea I know what it’s really about lol.

There used to be the coolest GN video on YouTube. It was a compilation of our cars with Judas Priest “Turbo Lover” song. I could never get tired of that video.
I haven’t seen it in a while so I’m assuming YouTube pulled it for copyright issues. Does anybody have it saved and can send it to me? Or a possible link to it? I promise not to post it on YouTube to get views. It would be for my own entertainment.
Thanks and be safe
Happy holidays
Bill
Damnit, missed that one. I love the song, never knew there was a video synched with Turbo Buicks.

Wasn' that part of I believe Nelson febus films. Use to take a whole bunch of video at nats and chop it up. Pretty sure thats him.

I have the video saved on my YouTube channel but it is a black screen and says copyright issue.

I have the video saved on my YouTube channel but it is a black screen and says copyright issue.
I had it saved as well. I have the same message. I guess they yanked it because of the song being used without the rights. It sucks I wish I would have saved it to my computer.
I only want it for my own personal entertainment (watching it used to motivate me to work on my GN when it was still a project). I have no desire to broadcast it on YouTube for hits or any of that bull$h!t.

I just commented on one of his other videos asked him if he still has he video.