What Happened To Our Website

Thanks Anthony P for the GRIM update but your answer of the members restoring lost info is a great Idea!! Team work!!!!!!!!:unsure:

Looks like the SEARCH function is out of commission - can someone confirm or am I the only one having this issue?
Thank you.

yes, looks like SEARCH is giving the OOPS error again...

I already reloaded about a dozen pictures for a thread on Racetronix fuel line routing this weekend as someone needed them . I actually took more than I had before and made it better.
If you need new pics of anything I posted in the past just pm me and I'll see what I can do.

The site was down last nite I noticed. I'm sure Shane and the boys are working on it. Be patient...and remember...the site is free.

The site was down last nite I noticed. I'm sure Shane and the boys are working on it. Be patient...and remember...the site is free.
Allt he Moderators are amazing and appreciate all that they do. As someone mentioned in a previous post, I, along with MANY members, would be willing to pay an annual membership fee to help maintain the sit and archive the data safely should something like this happen ever again. Well worth it to preserve it for next generation of enthusiasts (like my sons and daughter who are into cars!).

thx dynoman I saw that the other day NICE... it is a shame we probably lost some very important images from Turbo Dave and CharlieF1 and many others ... but there are many helpful gentleman on here to keep the knowledge around and help rebuild our data... I am thankful we didnt get completely wiped out ... thx Shane and Mike E

I would also like to thank chuck leeper and pace Carta for their help and knowledge on many things recently... as they are some of the only die hard veterans that offer up their knowledge these days ..even if they like to raz a new guy like me.. .. much respect to you guys ..thx

I haven't been able to search for ANYTHING. I get an error message on any browser I try. Need to look stuff up one thread at a time. Be nice if it would return search results. Hopefully soon?

Allt he Moderators are amazing and appreciate all that they do. As someone mentioned in a previous post, I, along with MANY members, would be willing to pay an annual membership fee to help maintain the sit and archive the data safely should something like this happen ever again. Well worth it to preserve it for next generation of enthusiasts (like my sons and daughter who are into cars!).

I would happily pay a monthly/annual membership for the site to be able to afford proper backups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to search for ANYTHING. I get an error message on any browser I try. Need to look stuff up one thread at a time. Be nice if it would return search results. Hopefully soon?
Old fashioned google still works. Type in "turbobuick.com+" then type your search topic after the "+". For example if I wanted to search for an old thread I made months ago I would type in: turbobuick.com+TE45A which exh housing should I use? And the results pop right up. it's better than nothing...

I could never had gotten where I am , with getting my engine & tranny back to working the way they should , with out this Forum.
All your help, since I joined only a little over a year ago, is extremely respected by me .
Thank You Shane , Mike E & the other admins , that do the job you do for us , every day.
The ' Search ' feature is the one of the best tool's for this new guy & you got it Back !!!! All of your knowledge & expert instruction , is often like
' Theory ' Class , back in trade school. :cool:
GodSpeed Ya'all & thanks again , for ALL you do.
Richie-------Lockman