What happen to B4Black

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Rich has be the Mod here for longer than I have been a member before the first crash. Now I don't see him listed as the Mod for a forum that he knows and has been running for a LONG time. If it wasn't for him gathering info on the pre SFI cars most of us would have been in the dark.

This as well as other things that has been done here is not called for. Some one needs to pull their head out and look around and see what these kind of action do to this board and it's members.
It maybe YOUR house, but we are a customer here and deserve BETTER SERVICE. With out customer service than YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMERS TO SERVICE.

Jim Seaton

WHADDUP JIM MAN!!:D

So what's up with the moderator?
It shows no-one as the mod now? Go figure.
Just my 2 cents;
B4black is a valuable resourse to our exclusive Buicks.
He is very kind & always more than willing to help. A lot of obscure info. would be near lost or @ best a nightmare to find w/out him. Thanx Rich.
I hope he is being treated fairly!
I don't know about the rest of you but the way I've been treated on this board outside of this sec. has been horrible. Aside from the few ppl in this sec. & a few other good ppl. abroad of~course. That's why I don't frequent this site much anymore. It is a shame but if you don't have an ic/sfi car your just not welcome here, or outside of here(B4b) technically. I hope the rest of you don't have the same experience here I have. Good luck.

Jim, Rich, Pat & whoever else, feel free to e-mail me if you like.
My current add. is metalhead_til_dead@yahoo.com
or turbo-rich@tonyas-t-type.com

Over 3 years old and I still feel no different on this subject, I'm bring in to the top because someone complain about a link in my signature that has been there since I made this post.

Got a problem with me or something that I have posted then MAN UP and tell me.

FYI: he wasnt mod of the forum since "before the first crash", that was back in 2001 and the forum didnt exist then.

Two he wasn't even the first to suggest or advocate for the creation of such a forum, it was first discussed and in the works for about.... maybe 3 years o so before he came to the forefront to head it up when it did eventually start

Three, its alot of behind the scenes dealings with alot of ownership changes... there's reasons everything happens but some laundry is best left out of the light of day.

thats my two cents for whatever thats worth... alot of the forums have changed moderators over time, even the hot air tech did... change happens.... its purely my opinion but...

we dont pay for anything to be here either so we're not even "customers" in the normal sense of the word... I'm thankful for the fact that someone is paying to support the bandwidth/etc devoted to allowing a special place for these cars which are.... shall we say less desirable/out of the mainstream. I count my blessings :)

FYI: he wasnt mod of the forum since "before the first crash", that was back in 2001 and the forum didnt exist then.
Well it had to before the first crash because I was a member before that, not sure how long before that as I'm getting old and can't remember. I do remember being here before the crash and change my name to want it is now and have been a member since.
Two he wasn't even the first to suggest or advocate for the creation of such a forum, it was first discussed and in the works for about.... maybe 3 years o so before he came to the forefront to head it up when it did eventually start
Nice to see others were thinking of it, but he is the one that stepped up and did all the work for us.
Three, its alot of behind the scenes dealings with alot of ownership changes... there's reasons everything happens but some laundry is best left out of the light of day.
Don't care about the behind the scene BS, I do know the WE4 booted him for posting a link to another site that was discussing the same subject that someone asked. There should be nothing wrong with that, but someone was on a power trip. Now what I don't know is if when Shane took over if he asked him to come back. Shane is a Good guy and have nothing against him.
thats my two cents for whatever thats worth... alot of the forums have changed moderators over time, even the hot air tech did... change happens.... its purely my opinion but...

we dont pay for anything to be here either so we're not even "customers" in the normal sense of the word... I'm thankful for the fact that someone is paying to support the bandwidth/etc devoted to allowing a special place for these cars which are.... shall we say less desirable/out of the mainstream. I count my blessings :)

And since the BB does provide a Service, it does have customers.
Just my opinion as well.

I'm not sure who you are, but I know you really don't have your information straight.

I didn't like the reasons or the way things were handled, but I really don't care anymore. I put a lot of work into this and thought I desevered better.

I stay off these boards now for the most part. The games & politics turned me off. At this point, I have no clue who owns the board.

I just check this "before black" forum hoping to help those I can (and they help me) :)

I'm just glad rich checks out the board from time to time. Hell if it wasn't for the information he hands out and the updates on his 83 ttype I wouldn't have been able to talk my friend into buying a 79 SC. He wanted a mustang:eek: . SPeaking of your ttype, any updates on that and what you've done to it so far? how bout times? My friend is worried it won't be able to be fast like the IC cars:rolleyes: . I'm trying to talk him into building a motor with a bigger cam and some good headwork, ported and polished exhaust and intake manifold, stall and bigger wheels in the turbo and see how fast it will fly. Sorry, not trying to chang e the subject but I'm excited:biggrin: BTW, the B4black site is the first turbo buick site I combed through back when I got my 79. YOUR time is very appreciated.

I'm not sure who you are....

Now I know who you are after seeing your location in your other post. I was wondering why anyone with only ~200 posts would know anything about the board back in 2001. You have had a lot of different e-mail addresses & user ID's over the years.

not sure who you think I may/may not be, but I'm kind of going off what I've learned from being around the forum and having some long time friends

Your Kenny Czermak. I won't need to elaborate any further. Your handiwork is well known here and I will let it speak for itself.

What is this all about... This was way before me. I am lost....

Your Kenny Czermak. I won't need to elaborate any further. Your handiwork is well known here and I will let it speak for itself.
LOL this is classic...Still taking care of us :biggrin:

What is this all about... This was way before me. I am lost....

Shane as you can see by my first post (one that didn't get deleted back in the big ban/censorship days) is over 3 years old.
I TTT this because someone complained to a Mod that I had a TBS link in my sig... it said hmmm , but if you clicked on it, it took you to the B4Black section on TBS. Been there for as long as this post, I removed it out of respect for the Mod. But I did say I wouldn't play nice in another forum ;)

Kenny Czermak......hmmmmm. We know who he iz. :biggrin:

West end of Massachusetts. Man this brings back memories. Northeast somewhere huh?

I still have the 4.1 intake and Buick manual you sold me. I was one of the lucky few. Maybe it has something to do with my New England roots.

Good call Rich! :cool: