What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

Just tested the feedback system. Its working perfectly.

It WILL import old data from vBulletin, Im just not sure I have the database name and password still to do so.

Haha! Expecting to be taken seriously while acting like a little child. Thanks for proving my point! What are you going to rate this one?

I like black on the laptop, white on the phone. So far everything works great. Just needs s little lube on the center hood support ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

is there any way to collapse the sections that i never go to?

a lot of other boards have that option, and this one did back before the last upgrade, too..

I see in user control panel that you can skip the politics section....

Well your links are back in your sig so you may get that button used on you Ronnie.:wideyed:
Back..............:rolleyes: They've been there about 8 yrs. You're pretty good, can't get nuttin by you..:confused:.
One is a paying vendor and the other company as you know was desolved over 3 years ago and I doubt the link is even still active, nobody really bitched because the owner did a lot of stuff for members here cheap or even free as you know. Gave advise freely to almost all on here that where trying to break into or do they own...........bottom line you do what you got to do.
You can sure tell winter is here.

Last edited: