What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

search function is garbage

Hey thanks! How about this? I let you move this site to a new server and fix all the shit that comes along with upgrading 3 version of the board software.

Give me a call when its done

Thanks for the input so far. will be doing lots of tweeking next few days :)

This is a huge step forward for the board in more ways than 1. This may not be the permanent skin but its the best thing we have at the moment that can be made to look like our color scheme.

Big props to Mike Edge for all his help with this. My day job has me going like a madman and I couldnt have undertaken something of this magnitude by myself at this point. Thats what 65 hour work weeks will do to you.

Hey thanks! How about this? I let you move this site to a new server and fix all the shit that comes along with upgrading 3 version of the board software.

Give me a call when its done
Didn't mean to offend jay. I love the new look. The search function has always been a pita. Every time you try to look up an old thread it always comes up to no results found. The thread can be found through google but as soon as you click the link it comes up as nothing, same as when it is tried on the board's search function.

Didn't mean to offend jay. I love the new look. The search function has always been a pita. Every time you try to look up an old thread it always comes up to no results found. The thread can be found through google but as soon as you click the link it comes up as nothing, same as when it is tried on the board's search function.

No worries. I need to change my tampon.

The search feature here is actually badass. The index will be rebuilt tonight and it should be back to normal tomorrow.

My back ground is all black,o_O Does anyone else find it hard to read or is it just my old age;)

My back ground is all black,o_O Does anyone else find it hard to read or is it just my old age;)

The black background takes some getting used to but I dont find it hard to read. I might be able to make the text a little whiter too.

I like the search options themselves, it's just that trying to find older threads is pretty much impossible or they just won't come up. Maybe bigger text.

Jay Is the text smaller? I just went from 125 % that I have always used on this monitor to 150% and it seems better:rolleyes: BUT my daughters say I don't embrace change well;)

My background shows the Playboy Bunnies from the past twelve months. Nice job, Jay. ;) It must be a TB Gold Account thing.:)

Hurts my eyes.
I like old stuff.
And the font is too small.
But I'm sure I will get used to it.
Looks much more 21st century though - to be sure.

To the Webmasters and Administrator:

I want to thank you guys for this great TurboBuick site, and now with the major transformation design it looks awesome. Thanks, Julio:D

your back up and running...........
so its all good!
I find it easier to read ( for an old guy)
no complaints,
just thanks!

I cant see the search box or any lines between the posts. It looks like the posts run together. If I turn my brightness all the way up I can barely see it. When I'm typing I don't see the box I'm typing in.I know my eye are going but I could see yesterday. LOL Thanks for all the work you guys do to keep this site going

I want a section made...Class Racer Tip of the Day!
Here a TSO,xTSM,THS,TAI,TSS,TSR, (you get my drift) racer ..... can post up a tip for the "slower" guys.
I like the new look.
I like it to change up every so often. Can you make the font larger, bolder or whiter?
I like the Android as well.
The best part is I still have a board to come to!
If it was gone, I'd be forced to ask the great people in my sig so many more questions lol!