What do you (the customer) want?

Ahhh Charlie...do you need a hug??? I think your feeling left out.
You mean there are no aftermarket or better ECM options for you guys that help you tune? Thats wrong.
Right now there isn't anything out there unless it's specific to the internals of the engine for the 78-83 cars and the 84-5 only have 1 turbo upgrade that isn't 100% custom made.:( The HA SFI guys can at least upgrade the chips and puters but we got squat unless we do it ourselves.:rolleyes:

Thanks guys for backing me on the military discounts. I and my brothers and sisters dont make much and its even worse when you have a family and bills to pay. Heck my poor WE4 has been sitting for years rusting away because of this.
Lol. Get real hot rod. Stop pissing your money away. We make plenty of money, stop begging for handouts.

2nd that, return of intro pricing on the Sportsman and touchscreen!!
Missed a great deal on that!!

Since my engine management is now dead tech, I'd like to see a plug n play, Holley HP that's 3CI compatible.

Sent a PM Oct 15th, Wanted to give you and Cal business but never heard back....

Iam ready for a blackfriday sale on the sportsman .... return of introductory price would be nice