What do you (the customer) want?

Hartline Perf.

We are always posting "Specials" to try and help you guys with products.
But this time, we would like to know "What kind of Special are YOU looking for?"
Free Shipping? Certain Products Discounted? ETC......
Give us your input and we will see what we can do to help!!!
Let us know!!! :)

Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

I'll give it a go. I'm not sure I'm looking for anything particular but if you are asking my overall, general opinion on vendor specials...

Free Shipping. Everywhere you order on the internet has a free shipping price point. I think by the time I spend $200, businesses should cover the shipping on items that are not excessively heavy or large. As a special, free shipping on any item is always cool.

Free stuff. Little extras are always nice. I'm not talking about t-shirts/hats because lets face it, that's advertising for you. There's a reason I have 100000 Summit hats laying around. If free gaskets were offered with turbo sales or something like that, then that's more of what I'm talking about.

Overall, money talks. A % discount is always appreciated. A combination of everything I've mentioned is always best. I know as a business you need to make a profit so I don't know how feasible these things are to you. I know I appreciate any vendor that makes an effort to save me a dollar or two.

Thanks for the input, I like to hear from customers to see what makes them happy!!
Hartline Performance ALWAYS offers Discounted "Package Specials"!
Depending on the products ordered and the amount of products ordered, Our Package Deals can save you ALOT of money!!
Free Shipping & Handling in the U.S., also saves the customer usually $20-$50 or more, escpecially on Turbos!
So, anyone looking to make a purchase, give us a call and we can work on saving you some money.

I second the military discount. I didn't serve but the boys who did deserve it.

And Say I won the contest.

You no the one where you come to my house and tune my car for free. LOL
Can't say I didn't try.

Military discount im all for as well.
And a 30 day guarentee on pricing.
I.e.- If you offer a certain deal in a item, package, etc and someone has purchased same item(s) within 30 days of special they get the difference back the customer would have saved if the customer sees it and contacts you.
Brake special maybe as well.

Thanx

Thanks guys for backing me on the military discounts. I and my brothers and sisters dont make much and its even worse when you have a family and bills to pay. Heck my poor WE4 has been sitting for years rusting away because of this.

I second the military discount. I didn't serve but the boys who did deserve it.

And Say I won the contest.

You no the one where you come to my house and tune my car for free. LOL
Can't say I didn't try.

AMEN Brother!! Thanks for caring about US.

For product specials how about wideband kits? Sensor for use with a PL and optional gauge for monitoring

Wow!! It is GREAT to see all the Military Support!!
After all we are a Military Family, So we will Absolutely offer a Military Discount!!!
Effective Immediately!! :)
"Thank you to Everyone that has served Our Country"!!

Although I know how annoying Summit Racing hats are (because lets face it-they're pretty cheap) I do enjoy when companies send nice vinyl stickers for my tool chest, along with a shirt or two. I know I wore my hat from another company out so bad that it can fit my little sister now (along with the ever-present sweat stains..). I've always worn shirts from companies who have given them to me, and ultimately it is free advertising for you. Think about it-who doesn't love to talk about parts they ordered from a vendor?

Free shipping always helps. I know from the parts FS section shipping can mean the difference between a "good deal" and "nothing special". I also second the gasket notion. I think it would be nice to include a turbo drain gasket and perhaps flange gasket with turbo purchases. Maybe 50% off head gaskets when a set of heads are ordered, etc..

Tell Cal that Coach wants a free FAST system and I'll add his name to my sig!!! OK ...free is pretty cheap. Tell him I'll arm wrestle him for it!!!

Wow!! It is GREAT to see all the Military Support!!
After all we are a Military Family, So we will Absolutely offer a Military Discount!!!
Effective Immediately!! :)
"Thank you to Everyone that has served Our Country"!!

Thank for the Military love. I hope to be getting a system from you guys Soon. :D

Thank you everyone for your input. We appreciate all the recommendations.
We are definately offering discounts to Military!!
We have already made several deals with FREE Shipping in the US and FREE T-shirts!!
We ALWAYS make package deals on orders with several products!!
So if you are in need of some parts, give us a call, mention this post and we will work you a GREAT DEAL!!!

How about alerting customers when new items or better replacement items are on their way, so they have the option of buying the current one or waiting a couple weeks and getting the updated version.....Also x2 on the hats, shirts, stickers, keyrings etc...Sending a past customer a hat or a shirt for a good referral or a couple stickers and a coupon or gift card on their b-day goes a long way.... Of the 10 vendors ive bought from, 3 sent/gave extra goodies, T/A, Racetronix,and HR parts n stuff......

I know it may not be something that will be that popular but I'd just like to see someone offer some HA parts other than stock repops of turbos or repaired headers. After all, the HA's came first in 1978 and lasted until 1985 so there's a whole segment of cars that basically get ignored most of the time.:(

I know it may not be something that will be that popular but I'd just like to see someone offer some HA parts other than stock repops of turbos or repaired headers. After all, the HA's came first in 1978 and lasted until 1985 so there's a whole segment of cars that basically get ignored most of the time.:(
Ahhh Charlie...do you need a hug??? I think your feeling left out.
You mean there are no aftermarket or better ECM options for you guys that help you tune? Thats wrong.