What do you do for a living?

60 year old fat, gray, out of shape, out of breath, out of energy male prostitute, purely dedicated to the ladies.............Me strong like bull..... Wheeeeeze..... Wheeeeze.......

Call me.;)

Attachments

• c-n-c Nov 2017 #2.jpg
    c-n-c Nov 2017 #2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I own a small print shop. I’m surprised to see some printers on here. It’s a dying field for most. I have a Heidelberg windmill , Heidelberg gto, ryobi 3302, couple of abdick 9810 pressss, few copiers, bourg perfect bound machine, thermography machine , etc. Family own and operated since 1922. It pays the bills and lets me enjoy my toys. Can’t ask for much more.

60 year old fat, gray, out of shape, out of breath, out of energy male prostitute, purely dedicated to the ladies.............Strong like bull.....

Call me.;)
I always figured you looked like Bill Murray for some reason

I own a small print shop. I’m surprised to see some printers on here. It’s a dying field for most. I have a Heidelberg windmill , Heidelberg gto, ryobi 3302, couple of abdick 9810 pressss, few copiers, bourg perfect bound machine, thermography machine , etc. Family own and operated since 1922. It pays the bills and lets me enjoy my toys. Can’t ask for much more.
you should figure out a way to make a hood liner stencil/refurbish kit LOL $$$

no trademark infringement its a refurbish kit for the one you already have and paid GM for, see come don't discourage

I was a pressman for over 30 years. I miss printing. Most places I worked for are long gone.

There was another thread titled like this one that I also posted this same answer into.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not really sure what I do for a living. But I'm certain it isn't anything important.

And for some unknown reason a construction company keeps making direct deposits into my account.

MS Windows administrator and Cisco network administrator. But mostly sit around and eat.....and when I'm not eating, I'm sleeping.....not really sure why I get paid.....

Zalinski auto parts divison.14yrs

"I make car parts for the American working man, because that's what I am, and that's who I care about."

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"You can get a good look at a bulls ass by sticking your head up.....wait...."

I was a machinist for 28 yrs. Last position was working at Trumpf Photonics for 9yrs doing what they call "Ultra precision machining". Basically single point diamond machining copper mirrors for industrial lasers. Great job, great place, thought I'd retire from there. They laid the whole shop off and moved the dept. back to Germany, the motherland. So I started 525 Industries with an idea I had been thinking of. In my second year now and its going good. Links below if your interested.

I was a machinist for 28 yrs. Last position was working at Trumpf Photonics for 9yrs doing what they call "Ultra precision machining". Basically single point diamond machining copper mirrors for industrial lasers. Great job, great place, thought I'd retire from there. They laid the whole shop off and moved the dept. back to Germany, the motherland. So I started 525 Industries with an idea I had been thinking of. In my second year now and its going good. Links below if your interested.

That's pretty slick right there........

I was just laid off of my recent gig... Area manager for Sears Hometown. I had 4 stores. Why I ever thought I would make it to retirement with Sears beats the heck out of me. I want to go back to working as a mechanic. At least I will actually love what I do. I did a management stint with AutoZone years ago. Left on good terms and they wanted me back. The store they wanted me to take is over a hour away in the St Louis area and I had to decline. I'm starting to feel like this was not the greatest decision. I just want to go back to work. Bills pile up really fast. It is hard when you live in the sticks. My only option for good work seems like I will have to travel.

Last edited: