What do you do for a living?

To add my previous response...as of today I've been at this job for exactly 1 month, and today I am interviewing a few different people for a new position that I will be managing/under me..

For having just started at this place, I'd like to think I am doing a halfway decent job if they're letting me conduct the pre-liminary interviews for a new position that I will be managing in the future.

Or I am just delusional, and I can lie to myself easily....

One or the other...
Congrats on your new job, are you done with boosted rps?

Retired RN ( critical care, ED, cardiac cath lab, psyche) and had enough of the politics after working in hospitals for forty years. Drive a school bus now. No BS to put up with. Love it.

Thanks man!

No, I wouldn't say I am "done" with Boosted RPS...but I am definitely not advertising anything right now, and will only be dealing with people I already know, unless you were referred by a friend...I am extremely busy and can't respond to texts/emails/calls like I used to. The only reason I have time to respond to this is because I am waiting in line at Subway for my food to be made hahaha!

I don't have time for customers who are too dense to realize when I have no control over the production of their product, or that I am powerless to remedy a situation if a vendor refuses to acknowledge there is an issue...

ESPECIALLY when I took off several HUNDRED dollars off the price of their turbo and header deal..... but because their made-to-order turbo and made-to-order headers took an extra month, they get their tampon stuck up their ass, acting like they're entitled to something special and being a whiny little bitch, all because they have no fucking clue about the realities of custom built/made to order parts, and how there can be delays with them.

I wish I could live in their reality where nothing goes wrong when you order specialty parts or custom pieces.

Unfortunately, I don't live in that reality.

Btw, I put $5 on that punk LB, Boost231-or whatever his name is with the EFR turbo, makes some bitchass snarky comment on my post like he always does.

Dude must spend a LOT of time following me around, because he seems to know all about my shit, even when I don't post about it.

Thanks man!

No, I wouldn't say I am "done" with Boosted RPS...but I am definitely not advertising anything right now, and will only be dealing with people I already know, unless you were referred by a friend...I am extremely busy and can't respond to texts/emails/calls like I used to. The only reason I have time to respond to this is because I am waiting in line at Subway for my food to be made hahaha!

I don't have time for customers who are too dense to realize when I have no control over the production of their product, or that I am powerless to remedy a situation if a vendor refuses to acknowledge there is an issue...

ESPECIALLY when I took off several HUNDRED dollars off the price of their turbo and header deal..... but because their made-to-order turbo and made-to-order headers took an extra month, they get their tampon stuck up their ass, acting like they're entitled to something special and being a whiny little bitch, all because they have no fucking clue about the realities of custom built/made to order parts, and how there can be delays with them.

I wish I could live in their reality where nothing goes wrong when you order specialty parts or custom pieces.

Unfortunately, I don't live in that reality.

Btw, I put $5 on that punk LB, Boost231-or whatever his name is with the EFR turbo, makes some bitchass snarky comment on my post like he always does.

Dude must spend a LOT of time following me around, because he seems to know all about my shit, even when I don't post about it.
EFR turbo? What the hell are you talking about? Always bringing my name up for whatever reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am a roadie . I tour the country on a tour bus and set up live shows at different venues. I basically walk the beams of different arenas that are anywhere from 60’ high to 300’ high
0E91B1CC-160D-4670-A9DE-6AA42E1986C9.jpeg

Dam you guys have to chill on each other . Stop all the BS and just get over it . I don’t have any issues with ether of you just not liking all the shit talking between u 2 .

Yikes! I don't even like going up on the latter to clean my gutters! 300' on a beam would kill me.:sick:

I'm a professional proctologist for women. 10 years ago, I was a hit man in Virginia for Tony Suprano.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Owner of a company that builds conveyors for the big guys. 50 year electrician. I should have retired 5 years ago but I'm making more since Trump came into office than all the other years before. Living the dream. I may work till I'm 90.