What did you get done this long weekend ?

GDNF2ET

I've been messing with the monte,trying to get my fuel /knock problem squared away..( Thanx for letting me use the hood mounted fuel gauge Steve :smile: )
Whats everyone else been up too?

I've been messing with the monte,trying to get my fuel /knock problem squared away..( Thanx for letting me use the hood mounted fuel gauge Steve :smile: )
Whats everyone else been up too?

LOTS AND LOTS of honey do projects, as well as hung new storage cabinets in the shop:cool:

A little BBQ'ing and beer drinking:p

Finally got my O2 sensor swapped out... Ended up having to go get a Coolant Temp Sensor as well. And with the help of DirectScan, got the boost moved up to about 20#s... Whoa.... What a difference 4# makes...

Tracy, when are you going to be home today? didn't see your truck when I drove by earlier... was gonna drop of the MAF (That I thought my wife dropped off 2 weeks ago)...

---Ron

I got a motor mostly built and a tranny tore down. Started reassembling some of the trans this afternoon,but I need more parts 1st......LOL....it been a long weekend.:D

See my pics in the other thread.

I forgot...I did get the alky chip in the 60k GN and played with it some tonite.;)

Moved into my new house out at VA Beach, and built a fence. The GN is lovin' the shade for a change. I've been looking for a Virginia are post for a while, it's good to see all of you out there got one up.

Been motorcycle shopping. Think i found the one i want, cant wait.
:cool: :biggrin:

Finally got a garage sale going and made an astonishing $14 bucks!! :eek: Slow day on Sunday I guess. But, I was able to get the garage cleaned up and some what organized. I washed and waxed all three of my cars, I feel much better because the rain has been screwing with my Porsche's paint job for a while... Now all three look nice and shiney :biggrin: at least for a day or two... Oh, one more thing, I had to trim a tree in my back yard down, cause it was climbing all over my neighbor's garage! :eek: Did all that while drinking lots of beer and grilling some steaks too!! So I guess I accomplished a few things...;)