What did you do to your GN/TR today?

zeus87gn

Automotive Neurosurgeon
There are some threads like this going on other boards I am interested in and thought it might be fun to try it here. Jeepforum.com has one that has been going on for some time and is quite interesting.

I'll start.
I went for a drive to visit my wife on my lunck break and realized that I probably have a broken motor mount. Can't complain for 200K.
Great way to start eh?

Lets hear some good news.....like the other day garyk1970 got my alarm installed for me and also installed a fresh lighted rearview mirror (thanks 6sense!) and replacement vanity mirror. Not much worrying about theives now. 2 sirens and a horn warning this afternoon!

Z

My transmission is out so I've been taking a few minutes here and there to catch up on things that have been bugging me about the car. Every couple of days I do something different. This past weekend I changed the radiator (Gbodyparts rules!) and thermostat. This week will be The Week of Oil Leaks, so today I replaced the turbo oil drain gasket and removed the RH valve cover to replace the gasket and to install my 'new' (to me) black crinkle-finish valve covers. I'll do the LH valve cover tomorrow.

Jim

i just orederd a PTS deep pan and a LC-1 cant wait to get them installed

Went for a cruise with the family last night and noticed that my alky wasn't working. Hitting the test button everything checked out fine but it would not come on with boost. Got home last night and found that my vac. connector on the map sensor had split. I'll be replacing it today and making sure the alky is back to working. :)

I'll be picking my car up from my buddies house where i stored it while I was in texas and at the BPG event!

A new spring for my Tial wastegate should be coming this week, so i'll be happy when that gets here and install it.

I fixed an antifreeze leak due to a bad timing chain cover gasket. Then it started leaking oil all over the place so I replaced the oil pan gasket. Now it leaks transmission fluid like a sib so I got a new trans pan gasket but haven't installed it yet. As a result of all that, I have some go fast goodies still sitiing in the box. :mad:

Today?...Mmmm...well I went into my garage just to look at it...:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: Does that count?......Damn it looks so good!! ;) ...But yesterday, I attended a car show in Brockville, Ont. and there were 12 Turbo Buicks...and I managed to win third place!...not bad heh?... :biggrin:

Claude :D

I banged my friggin knee on the edge of the bumper of the GN getting some tools from the garage...too hot and muggy here to drive them..:mad: ..can't wait for it to cool off...

Dropped off my bumper fillers at the body shop. Car is FINALY getting restored. Should have it back in a few weeks hopefully. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Ken B.

after work i finished the reassembly on my cars' interior after the new paint lob. reinstalled the inside quater window trim,seat belts,door stills,panasonic cd player,etc. stood back and looked at the paint and was glad of how well it turned out. then noticed i lost another centercap:mad:

oh yeah, i hooked up your(zeus87gn) horn to your alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got as far as I could with my grinder, tomorrow I pull out the file and sander and finish that up. Wednesday will be paint day. :cool:

emblemgrind_1.jpg

emblemgrind_2.jpg