What did you do to your GN today?

Washed her up and took her out for some action shots!

Attachments

• 1439772858626.jpg
    1439772858626.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 146
I took off front sway bar and re tightened the oil pan bolts. Took it for a spin and it was running really good :)

I added custom thermal sleeving to my Autozone Bosch premium spark plug wires to help protect them from the heat coming from the downpipe. It also gives them a better appearance. I got the silver color and it looks nice,i believe they have 7 different colors.

It's made by Mr Gasket Part number 6326S it is a 25 ft roll and fits over the 8mm plug wires perfectly and withstands 1200 degrees F continuous and 2000 degrees peak . I bought it off ebay for $9.00 shipped and received it in 3 days.

Put in my new Racetronix 340 fuel pump and the car wouldn't start. :( Pushed it inside the garage, and came inside the house. I'm done for today..

I added custom thermal sleeving to my Autozone Bosch premium spark plug wires to help protect them from the heat coming from the downpipe. It also gives them a better appearance. I got the silver color and it looks nice,i believe they have 7 different colors.

It's made by Mr Gasket Part number 6326S it is a 25 ft roll and fits over the 8mm plug wires perfectly and withstands 1200 degrees F continuous and 2000 degrees peak . I bought it off ebay for $9.00 shipped and received it in 3 days.
If you can, please post pictures. I would like to see what it looks like.

I pulled the trans today , and getting ready to install the new billet converter from Dave Husek .

Let us know how it works. My buddy was wanting to get a lock up converter from him.
Will do , if the weather holds out I might get to the track this Saturday . I'm chasing my first 10 & this should do it .

Will do , if the weather holds out I might get to the track this Saturday . I'm chasing my first 10 & this should do it .
Awesome! I hope you get it. It is all in the 60 ft. I just got in the 10's myself just a few weeks ago(y)

Did you hook up your ground wire?

Yes. We figured it out. Had the vent and return hoses switched on the sending unit. Bonehead move on my part, but it was an easy enough fix. Runs good now. Its at about a 48psi base fuel pressure now, which I can live with until I can get the fuel lines done.

If you can, please post pictures. I would like to see what it looks like.

Sorry i don't have any pictures. It does look nice though. I chose the silver color because it blended in with the engines polished aluminum valve covers and polished aluminum throttle body/plenum. I don't show my engine but i like it to look good for me.

I added aluminum foil tape to seal the ends of the sleeving to the plug wires today and installed them on the engine. The 1'' x 55 yds roll of aluminum foil tape was $6.95 shipped. I didn't want to spend a lot on this stuff for the plug wires since they only cost $30.00

The wires are a little long but i don't want to cut them to fit better due to voiding the lifetime warranty.