What did this Mouse Eat?

FastGN007

I had a hungry mouse in my trunk and it did quite a bit of damage! Does anyone know what this item is that I need to replace? Does anyone sell this? I don't know if this is the rear jute matting or something different. Any information is appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott

Attachments

• Buick Trunk.jpg
    Buick Trunk.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 344
That must have made a nice cozy nest.:biggrin: Anyone parting out a Regal would probably have one. Try tta owner, James might have one.

Thanks for the response. I wanted to make sure that was what I needed to order from GbodyParts before I placed the order! I have not found any other damage and the mouse no longer lives in the car so hopefully the worst is over! I am just glad it didn't start eating wire.

If you haven't already, you may want to check around the spare tire and the area between the driver's quarter and the trunk floor. He built a nest somewhere and it'll stink up the car in a bad way if you don't get it out of there!!

Thanks for the response. I wanted to make sure that was what I needed to order from GbodyParts before I placed the order! I have not found any other damage and the mouse no longer lives in the car so hopefully the worst is over! I am just glad it didn't start eating wire.

Pull the rear seat. We find a lot of them in the under seat padding also.

...He built a nest somewhere and it'll stink up the car in a bad way if you don't get it out of there!!

That's the truth! I am restoring my old '90 C1500 pickup and mice had pissed on every square inch of it. Inside the air cleaner, inside the frame rails, interior, etc. The stench is hard to get off even the metal parts!...:rolleyes:

That sux's. Just today I came into work and overnight I had left a Banana on my desk. I came in this morning and the mice took a big part of it, and left droppings everywhere. Those jokers can get into even the tightest places. If there is a hole, the mice can compramise it. Hope you find the parts to fix ur trunk.