What are your thoughts of Alum10 subs

A

AsphaltAnihil8r

These Subs are made by AudioBahn and they are the Alum 10,are they good .

Also while you are here what is the formula for Cu.Ft, I can't remember the last figure , LxWxH there is 1 more part to this equation

Dennis

Formula

Here is a formula:

L x W x H = Cubic inches

12" x 12" x 12" = 1728 Cubic inches = 1 Cubic foot. Here is an example of how you figure cubic feet:

36" x 24" x 13" = 11,232 Cubic inches and divide that number by 1728 which will = 6.5 cubic feet.

When you figure out cabinets with angles, you have to break them down in sections for example the angle will be figured out in a triangle at 3 points after you find the L x W x H and then divided by 2. It would be easier for me explain if I knew how to draw the diagram on this page.

If you you need me to figure it out for you, just e-mail me the dimensions of the cabinet if it has angles and then I can calculate the cubic inches and cubic feet.

Don't forget to subtract the cubic inches or feet of any internal bracing inside the enclosure.

You also must subtract for the area of the subwoofer basket and magnet. Make sure that the L x W X H measurements are the internal area of cabinet. It is easy to forget sometimes :eek: .

MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE NOT THE 1999 MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were defected. The cone and surround WILL separate on you with that one. The 2000 ALUM's and the 2001 ALUMX's are fine, it was just their '99 models.