What are your day to day top annoyances?

This is a ripe subject. Generally, people are my pet peeve.

These are best read in the voice of comedian Lewis Black.:D

More specifically:

1. People who to to the self checkout and decide that they want try this new-fangled technology out with a full cart and a huge line behind them! And they have no idea how to work the machine!

2. People who write checks at the grocery store. It's 20 F'n 17 for Chissake!

3. People who stand in line while all their stuff is being rung up and then after it's all rung up start to fumble about looking for their checkbook! Really?!?! It's a surprise that you need to give the cashier money? Come on...

4. People who have zero consideration for others. IF you want to drive slow, by all means please help yourself; just get the flock out of my way. I have places to go and things to do. (Same for slow walkers or aisle hogs. Move to the side so others can get around you!~!)

5. Stupid people. This generally covers most people. (especially millennials- don't even get me started down than road)- however, there's a surprising amount of old idiots as well. Makes me wonder how they've managed to get through life for so long.

6. Script readers. You know these people. The ones at the other end of the "customer service line". Can't think outside of the box and can only repeat the script in front of them.

7. Dishonest mechanics- I know some of the stuff is complicated and there's overhead, etc... But it really chaps my ass when I hear these guys quote astronomical prices for stuff that people may not even need. I see lots of folks get reamed and it seems that mechanics could still make money, but not be beating people for every last nickel.

8. People with the Champagne taste and beer budget who want to inquire about whatever you may be selling and then tell you how you should sell it to them cheaper since they can find it cheaper (even though your item may be better)...

9. People who walk their dogs and don't clean up after them

10. People who are cruel to their pets and often their children

11. People who are bad parents to their children (letting them roam around unattended, some throwing tantrums with no correction...)

12. People who are slobs. Whether in their appearance, in their work, or even at home- people are amazingly disgusting sometimes.

13. People who text and drive - I always lay into the horn and scare the crap out of them... :)

14. People who drive and really should never have gotten a license in the first place

15. People in those giant vehicles that they somehow cannot seem to maneuver. Buy a smaller truck dummy or learn how to drive it!

16. People who are contrary as a matter of course (I know a guy who- if I gave him a free sandwich, he'd find a reason to complain about it)

17. People who need to be on facebook all the time. WTF?

18. Speaking to someone and they continue to look at their phone

19. People who are discourteous of others. For example, if you've gotten sweaty, haven't bathed or brushed your teeth please don't get so close. It's nasty. Be mindful. Other people breath the same air.

20. People who are on twitter and whatever new thing is on their phone. Really. No once gives a flock about what you ate for lunch today!

I could go on and on. I may at a later time. I guess this is a good place to start.
Great topic. I could complain for hours!~ :)

You mad about sumpthin'? :rolleyes:

People who lay into their horns trying to scare the crap out of someone with no consideration for others on the road.

I absolutely LOATHE drivers that think they are so important that they must text while driving. I consider them nothing short of being complete idiots.

And now we know who you are. ;)

What consideration is the asshole concentrating and texting on the fucking phone, and NOT on the road, showing the world?

Fuck texting drivers.

As they continually endanger those on the road around them, I hope that just after turbo39151 lays on the horn, each and every texting asshole piles right the hell into a barrier wall at 65 MPH. It serves each of them right.

Is the idiot texting really THAT important?

No, he's not. Contrary to their self given "important" status, they just aren't as essential to this world as they ignorantly choose to believe they are.

Last edited:
Dennis .. I will have to say that you are very good at starting a Thread that is very intriguing. I was just reading all the different comments,and
it seems most annoyance { about 70% ] are concentrated on incidents that Americans do in the present of there automobiles..

I consider myself a people person and love all of Gods people,and came to the conclusion a quarter of a century ago that this is the world we
live in and the odds of changing someone annoying habits is not going to happen ,only they will conquer those changes within themselves.
So I just deal with it on a daily basis ,like everyone does. Butholes come in all sizes ,color and texture,but they all stink at one time or another.

But here are two things that annoys me as a motorist...
When a State Trooper has got radar set up on the interstate system in a rural area ,and drivers applied there brakes from a posted
70mph to 60 or 55 mph cause there afraid they may get a ticket for doing the speed limit.

When you on the interstate or maybe a limited access hwy and motorist come up on your left side and pace your speed right beside
you for a mile or so and you're coming up on a vehicle,now you can't move over to pass, I expect that in T/B cause people are wanting
to check your car out.That is one reason I travel a lot of back roads an highways.

And Mike at SpoolFool2 I feel you on the Prius,maybe it's because they don't contribute much to the State an Federal Gas Taxes..:(:(

I absolutely LOATHE drivers that think they are so important that they must text while driving. I consider them nothing short of being complete idiots.

And now we know who you are. ;)

What consideration is the asshole concentrating and texting on the fucking phone, and NOT on the road, showing the world?

Fuck texting drivers.

As they continually endanger those on the road around them, I hope that just after turbo39151 lays on the horn, each and every texting asshole piles right the hell into a barrier wall at 65 MPH. It serves you all right.

Is the idiot texting really THAT important?

No, he's not. Contrary to their self given "important" status, they just aren't as essential to this world as they ignorantly choose to believe they are.

Amen, brother!! People who feel the need to text and drive are indeed the bane of our motoring society. Complete and total assholes each and every one!!

I see it every damn day , and it makes me sick. It's my main worry when I'm out in my GN. Some fuckstick smashing into me at a light as they furiously type away instead of paying fucking attention to the road. Something needs to be done to put a stop to it. And kudos to anyone that blasts them with their horn. :finger:

Kirban Update:

It seems this thread has struck a nerve with readers.....some to the point of using profanity......to drive home their point.

The texting while driving is a big issue like many of you I see it daily as I cover over 50 to 75 miles a day doing errands at my business.

Another annoyance in my area is the amount of road construction surely a much in demand business would be to make traffic cones the
market seems to be huge!

You would think in some cases they would be smart enough to handle these road projects during off peak hours.

Where I use to live their is a stretch of 4 lane highway that without any doubt in my mind has had some sort of road construction for 25 years out of 30....even now that section has been repaved and parts of it still is blocked off and nobody has worked on it in over 6 months its like they are on sabitcal.

I used to live in that area and was on that road every day of the week....I even wrote the local newspaper about it few years back....

That's it for me venting on my own thread.....

I gotta new topic to post.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

1. People who text at a stop light and sit there when it turns green and when you honk they flip you the bird.
2. People in the express lane at the grocery store with 40 items.
3. People swearing loudly like we live in the wild west.
4. People on the highway who cant pick one speed to travel at.
5. My government spending money like a drunkin sailor on shore leave.
6. People moving to my Country and are not willing to live by our customs or laws. There i said it.

Let me state this fact: I have never nor do I ever text while driving! I don't even like to answer my phone while driving. I rarely make a call while driving even with hands free calling. In Michigan it is against the law to text while driving, I wish the law would be enforced and the penalty would be to remove the offenders' drivers license.

1. People who text at a stop light and sit there when it turns green and when you honk they flip you the bird.
2. People in the express lane at the grocery store with 40 items.
3. People swearing loudly like we live in the wild west.
4. People on the highway who cant pick one speed to travel at.
5. My government spending money like a drunkin sailor on shore leave.
6. People moving to my Country and are not willing to live by our customs or laws. There i said it.

Five & six for sure!
Let's not forget the double standard for Dems and the press, these idiots would have been tried for treason 70 years ago.
"Special" people not being held accountable for their misdeeds.
"Urbanites" who conveniently forget where their groceries, fuel, electricity, etc come from when they vote.

Firemen with red personal vehicles that back into every parking spot.

All the hot female teachers having sex with their students, where were u 30 years ago?:banghead:

All the hot female teachers having sex with their students, where were u 30 years ago?:banghead:

Having sex with a few students other than you..... after all, you drive a Buick today............ think about yourself back then...... :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Having sex with a few students other than you..... after all, you drive a Buick today............ think about yourself back then...... :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol the one time I tried hitting on my art teacher I got detention (not the fun kind) wich led to being late for baseball practice which led to being benched for the next game, guess a Metallica t shirt wearing 4 door spray bombed dodge dart driving pimple face punk wasn't her type :p