What are you listening too

Radiohead, The Mars Volta, and Frank Sinatra are all in my car.

I just got home from seeing Slipknot, Coheed & Cambria, and Trivium. Definitely an interesting concert.

I have to say i dont know most of the bands you guys listed. Of course i love Metallica, and have heard of Slipknot and Atreyu.

Right now "Wild Horses" the Pearl Jam and Neil Young version on the Ipod, and of course right after that the Jetsons theme song came on. Dont let your wife mess with your itunes. I will being jamming at work up on the telephone pole and the theme song to Handy Manny will come on.

Windows Media player is currently cycling through my latest purchase:

Deja Entendu by Brand New (one of the best punk/alternative/emo bands i've ever heard, I highly suggest it.)

Currently in heavy rotation:

LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
Santogold - Santogold
Foo Fighters - Echo, Silence, Patience and Grace
Elliot Smith - Either/Or
the Run the Road compliation

Bad Brains in cd player right now!

Wow, that brings back lack of memories from the early 80's

Been shufflin Corrosion Of Conformity, The new Robert Plant/A.Krause, Ian Andersens secret language of birds, Slayer Reign in Blood, and Jimi Hendrix live at the BBC

Wow, that brings back lack of memories from the early 80's

Been shufflin Corrosion Of Conformity, The new Robert Plant/A.Krause, Ian Andersens secret language of birds, Slayer Reign in Blood, and Jimi Hendrix live at the BBC

Todays ride to work was DRI dealing with it. Old COC ROCKS! Todays music kinda sux!

as i'm typing its 'amarillo by morning' - george straight.
and mighty merle is on deck!

classic country is the only way to go ;)

interestingly enough, i just saw george jones last weekend here in columbus. he was great (being that he's about 116 years old lol) and at 21 i was the youngest one in the crowd by a good 20 years.

Buckethead, Mike Jones, Scorpions, Public Enemy.............I listen to almost everything.

Todays ride to work was DRI dealing with it. Old COC ROCKS! Todays music kinda sux!

hmmm Dirty Rotten Imbicels now theres a band i aint heard in 20 years

There has been this type of thread on here in some form or another and Its wild how music reaches all.
Although I like all types from country to jazz to andre segovia, IM still partial to crazy $hlt hence the pic of Tom G and I...
NIHIL VERUM NISI MORS

tom1.jpg