What are a set of original tires worth?

bmwtmx

Have a set of original GN tires that are pretty much in incredible condition. Not sure on value.

Of course a set of 36 year old tires would not be safe to install and drive on no matter how perfect they are. Kelsey Tire Inc. does make a re-pop of the GOODYEAR P215/65-R15 EAGLE GT at $500 ea.

In some states, it against the law for a tire or wheel store to even add air to a tire over 10 years old, for liability reasons, and they way I drive...I wouldn't chance it

These tires are clearly not meant to be driven on. The value is just their existence and some people, regardless if it's a GN or other classic car, want original tires for time-capsule cars. If they are worth nothing I'll toss them but I thought someone may want them.

I would throw them on EBay, someone with a show car will want them, especially if the date code aligns with their build date.

Of course a set of 36 year old tires would not be safe to install and drive on no matter how perfect they are. Kelsey Tire Inc. does make a re-pop of the GOODYEAR P215/65-R15 EAGLE GT at $500 ea.
This. They're worthless and dangerous for anything but a museum piece that will never be driven.

Ozone is a tire killer....
Had a pair of NEW / unmounted Goodyear ft runners for the Buick.
They had been stored above the shop, on the attic floor for quite some time.
When I dropped them to the shop floor both of them had the sidewall actually crack open.
Sounded like walking on chips!

They'll be fine if you put nitrogen in at $100 a pop per tire at the local stealership. :ROFLMAO:

I have a new, never been used goodyear 10-15 AT/Tracker on the never used factory rim
that was the spare in my 77 blazer. If new 215-65-15 tires are $500 a piece this has got to be
worth half a million! PM me, I'll cover the freight anywhere worldwide! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: