What add on’s for add on’s

I had a Hallman on my car forever, loved it. They are easy to plumb to the inside of the car, too. you just need a longer vacuum hose.

This new build I am doing will incorporate a TurboSmart Electronic Boost Controller and an electronic fuel pressure gauge married together on the steering column with a really neat flat area/gauge pod piece.
you should get all your controls mirrored into a helmet like air wolf or blue thunder :ROFLMAO:

you should get all your controls mirrored into a helmet like air wolf or blue thunder :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't handle the info overload. My old head would just explode, leaving a big mess in an expensive helmet for some unlucky person to clean out.....!

The damn thing already has what looks like a helicopter pilots' array of gauges in it. :eek:

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_1327.JPG
    IMG_1327.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
where's bob ross , buck rogers aka NYtwin when we need him LOL

Happy little trees.......... Do the 4:20 and.........

Image result for happy little trees meme

Buck says :

Awwww, crap......Again, Bob? It's only 10:30........... I just finished my morning coffee.

Image result for buck rogers helmet

Last edited:
And trans is still stock as well as
This is a problem,when you start going up in boost or upgrading turbos,shift kit,trans cooler is a minimum.full build should be considered before you spend on heads.fuel octane and volume is a must on a molded car.to futher add to your list replace fuel pump,add hotwire,and add the scanning equipment like wideband o2/fuel pressure gauge.this is after you get the car to run good.a 44 with a tight ex housing on a stock motor will hit 11s on a good running car.

This is a problem,when you start going up in boost or upgrading turbos,shift kit,trans cooler is a minimum.full build should be considered before you spend on heads.fuel octane and volume is a must on a molded car.to futher add to your list replace fuel pump,add hotwire,and add the scanning equipment like wideband o2/fuel pressure gauge.this is after you get the car to run good.a 44 with a tight ex housing on a stock motor will hit 11s on a good running car.

I do have a trans cooler installed (forgot to mention that) I also have a wideband that was waiting for a RJC pipe. I do have a pump, Hotwire, fuel press gauge, and adj fuel regular all sitting in the cart waiting for me to click buy. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a trans cooler installed (forgot to mention that) I also have a wideband that was waiting for a RJC pipe. I do have a pump, Hotwire, fuel press gauge, and adj fuel regular all sitting in the cart waiting for me to click buy. [emoji23]

attaboy:)

Just click submit. We've all been there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk