WEST virginia?

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
is anyone close to charleston wv? cause if you are, i would really appreciate a ride in your GN lol. im looking at trading my Z28 camaro for one and id like to see what im in for. is anyone within an hour of charleston willing to give me a ride?
thanks
Mark

I'm south of Beckley just a bit. Close to the Ghent exit on 77S, close to the Beaver/Airport Road exit on 64E.

My car is basicly stock, with 14x,xxx miles on it. I've had it at Elk Creek in the past, but it's been awhile. I'll have to try and find my old time slips, but I think the best run there was an 8.3. I used to take it Grandview pretty regularly until they closed. Average was 8.5. All on regular tires after driving to the track. I've never had a sub 2.0 second 60 foot with it.

Come on up!(or is it down?):D

8.3 stock? damn thats pretty quick, i think i know where that is. you wanna hook me up with your address and a time to come down and ill be there. you can just pm me if you want

Charleston

I live and work in Charleston and have (2). Both are in the garage and one is BROKE right now. My buddy lives in Scot Depot and has a WE4 that he just finished up with the paint and stopped by to show it off today. Where are you located in Charleston???

8.3 stock? damn thats pretty quick, i think i know where that is. you wanna hook me up with your address and a time to come down and ill be there. you can just pm me if you want

Sent you an e-mail! Just about any time's good for me right now. I'm home recuperating from an accident to my hand, so I've got lots of time to kill right now.:p

spring hill, basically about a mile away from south charleston high school if you know where that is.
where are you?

I haven't found a time slip to back that claim (I'm still looking, probably put them somewhere that I wouldn't forget:rolleyes: ). I've found up to the year 2002.
The best to that time was 8.5xx, with averages in the 8.6-8.7 range.