West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas Oct. 8th & 9th

granatl

TRCM Author
It's that time of year again when the buzz about the WCN@LV starts. The web site is ready and now includes the information about the host hotel, directions to the track, and the smack board. Many have already signed up, with lots more to come.
West Coast Nationals @ Las Vegas web site
Please contact Jon (1320) for questions about the rules.
Please contact Craig(WHOOSH86) for questions about sponsorship.

Hey Jack were is this hotel close to or around is it close to the Silverton or is it close to the track ...give me some land marks seeing as I dont know the area to well :eek: :)

It's nowhere close to the Silverton; the Silverton is along I-15, and A.C.'s is about a mile off the I-95. A.C.'s is about 5 miles southeast of The Downtown.

Just want to let everyone know, that I ve been getting emails, with viruses.....the problem is they don t get through, only a notification that someone tried to send me something....some of them look like tb peoples emails though.....

I supose some are try to pay via paypal but your computer has a virus and my provider is finding them.....they cox.net do it not me.

Oh Crap! I hope I'm not one of them Jon. I sent you PayPal a few days ago and have been looking for my checkmark on the WCN page. If you haven't received payment from gary.fanning@mci.com please let me know and I'll snail mail a check to you ASAP.

Thanks.

I got ya Gary, actually your the only one......I have received checks by mail also. Every day I get emails that have viruses, and some of the addresses are turbo buick related.........I ll be goint through some and sending replys. I ll get ya checked off soon also.