Well Kids, I'm pretty excited!!

Good things come to those who wait.

Lou has done an absolutely extraordinary job with the car. Of course, there would be no reason for me to expect less....I just cannot thank him enough. He's a Master with these cars, no doubt.

For me, it looks like work will get in the way this week, so it's a next weekend pick up and haul back to the 602 from the cool California coastlands......

Then, Joe Telesca will help me with tuning it for the hot, shitty, AZ low desert air...... Joe is another great guy.

Last edited:
You should stop by if you are going to be passing by me ?

You should stop by if you are going to be passing by me ?

On a trip out I picked up a 4.1 engine from you for Nick Micale a couple of years ago. My buddy talked Indy car stuff with you. You 'member? We met in a mall parking lot, you had just picked up a table top drill press and a bunch of other stuff from someone.

It was like 2 hours each way out of the way for us, but then again, it was for Nick, ......... I'm pretty certain I will be on a turn around "mission " trip this time around.

Wanna meet me at Lou's place?

Last edited:
On a trip out I picked up a 4.1 engine from you for Nick Micale a couple of years ago. My buddy talked Indy car stuff with you. You 'member? We met in a mall parking lot, you had just picked up a table top drill press and a bunch of other stuff from someone.

It was like 2 hours each way out of the way for us, but then again, it was for Nick, ......... I'm pretty certain I will be on a turn around "mission " trip this time around.

Wanna meet me at Lou's place?
O yea for some reason I thought I met you off the 15 which isn’t that far away from me . Anyway stoked for you bud these posts have had me lmao because you are so gettie like a kid on ice cream day lol .

Dude, I am happy for you. I have been keeping tabs, it doesn't seem like two years, but for you I'm sure it has felt much longer.
Can't wait to hear about you tearing about in Phoenix.
Congrats!

Dude, I am happy for you. I have been keeping tabs, it doesn't seem like two years, but for you I'm sure it has felt much longer.
Can't wait to hear about you tearing about in Phoenix.
Congrats!

Thanks! I can't wait to post about it. ;)

Congrats man! What a beast I know it can’t get here soon enough!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got this shirt. Kinda cartoonish, but that was my goal and I love it! The real deal is attached, too.

Custom deigned it using the site's choices. You can pick all kinds of stuff. If they don't have it, they'll try to get it. They send you mock up's before you decide on the final design. Took about 3 weeks to get it.

They have all kinds of selections and cars, too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/331199630141

Attachments

• cool custom tee.jpg
    cool custom tee.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 193.JPG
    193.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Baby's place to come home to......

you can turn a pic any which way.......... TB.com does what ever the fuck it wants.,.......... :confused:

Attachments

• 2019 buick build home 1.jpg
    2019 buick build home 1.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 55
I like the shirt and the garage.

Yes, wtf is with the pics posting sideways?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mike Tomaszewski at T/A Performance deservers every bit of credit for the premium headwork done. I just purchased and asked him to "make them nice", he did the rest.

He and his shop are amazing. The dedication to perfection there is second to none.

Did you see the caps on that block???!! Pure Artwork!!
wow..

I just got this shirt. Kinda cartoonish, but that was my goal and I love it! The real deal is attached, too.

Custom deigned it using the site's choices. You can pick all kinds of stuff. If they don't have it, they'll try to get it. They send you mock up's before you decide on the final design. Took about 3 weeks to get it.

They have all kinds of selections and cars, too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/331199630141
I like his sheep stickers .lol