Well Kids, I'm pretty excited!!

T/A V2009 headers.

Affordable Coating in Phoenix did them. Just normal coating that was put in a polishing bin with a bunch of plastic beads.

T/A V2009 headers.

Affordable Coating in Phoenix did them. Just normal coating that was put in a polishing bin with a bunch of plastic beads.

Looks like they were well done! As they look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurboTguy your going to love it! Just got mine in and running! Got a track day planned in 2 weeks. Will keep you posted on what she does. The lanolin Lou uses is pretty damn slick. She slips and slides all over.

TurboTguy your going to love it! Just got mine in and running! Got a track day planned in 2 weeks. Will keep you posted on what she does. The lanolin Lou uses is pretty damn slick. She slips and slides all over.

Not my first rodeo with having Lou build me something, I know what to expect. Lambs wool, Lanolin and all........:cool:

If my curly hair gets li'l long, I know that if I drop my keys, I need to kick them all the way to my car..... :eek:

He sent me some pics a few minutes ago. I need to convert them. I'll post them as I can.

The man is amazing.

Last edited:
Inching closer and closer. Prolly haul the car out to Lake Forest next weekend.....:cool:

Attachments

• 2019 109 build 7.jpeg
    2019 109 build 7.jpeg
    817.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 2019 109 build 8.jpeg
    2019 109 build 8.jpeg
    773.6 KB · Views: 77
Inching closer and closer. Prolly haul the car out to Lake Forest next weekend.....:cool:
Looks great. Every time my cousin (30 year mechanic-owner and very modified-turbo-car familiar) sees my car he still can't believe I don't have a blow off valve on it.

I see you have one. Cool.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No sir, no blow off valve. That's an external waste gate. :) A blow off valve would be located between the intercooler and throttle body.

Last edited:
Lou tells me he's gonna take a l'il vacation to visit family so this will probably go dark for 2 weeks when I haul the car out to him for the install.......

One last pic before Lou goes on hiatus for a couple weeks.

You will notice the inlet plenum has been lowered a half inch to fit the new (no longer available) HoodSkins hood insulator I got a couple of years ago. There's a post about it here that's pretty cool.

Also see the push on turbo hose connectors....... Nice!

Attachments

• 2019 109 build 10.jpg
    2019 109 build 10.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 68
looking great where's the distributor you where talking about in earlier post LOL