Well Kids, I'm pretty excited!!

I've had it for years. Got it from work when we swapped it out for one that would lift a full size Range Rover. That garage is just the one the Buick is stored in. There's also a 2900 sq ft detached that has 2 4 post lifts, a pretty well put together machine shop, a crane, a storage mezzanine and a huge work space in it.

Oh, and there's an outdoor kitchen, too.

It's a sweet setup.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 187.JPG
    187.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 79
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I've had it for years. Got it from work when we swapped it out for one that would lift a full size Range Rover. That garage is just the one the Buick is stored in. There's also a 2900 sq ft detached that has 2 4 post lifts, a pretty well put together machine shop, a crane, a storage mezzanine and a huge work space in it.

It's a sweet setup.
Damn Guy , Those all yours ?

Yup, nice setup. I like the red Vette, the bar and the dog that likes to be in almost every picture.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup, nice setup. I like the red Vette, the bar and the dog that likes to be in almost every picture.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We have a lot of fun, no doubt. Ya'll otta see the '63 split window that's in process now.

My guys painted it inside and out. It was originally red......Still working on the doors. hood and headlight buckets........

Lots left to do, but what a car this will be when she's done! Again, owned by the owner of the house.

Never-the-less, my Snoozer is the fastest car in the stable........ always will be. :cool:

Attachments

• 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #1.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #2.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #2.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #3.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #3.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #4.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #4.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #5.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #6.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #7.jpg
    63 on way to glass shop - 7.23.19 #7.jpg
    902.9 KB · Views: 42

It's a sweet setup.

Yeah that last picture is life goals for a garage. I would never go in the house.

Yup

Can tell a Buick lives there....

Nicely seasoned floor

Honestly, that petro piddle on the floor is from the '79 Blazer I parked in that space forever. I sold it just a while ago freeing up the space and money for the Buick.

I'm leaving it's markings for sentimental reasons, I loved that truck. It was my first new car. I was 20 when I bought it. :) It grew up with me. Sold it for all the money, too.

Buick never has been a dripper......

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
nice....im a sentimental as well and understand completely

i just peaked under mine today.....trans pan leak out of nowhere ( haven't run the car in 4 months)

Always a fun when $12 a quart fluid less than 6 months old wants to leave its mark

Well, tomorrow is the big day! Can’t wait for some pics (and videos as well)!!

Git her dun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Baby is back home!

A few details left to work out and now I have to wait for some "less than" 90 degree temps to begin lean on her a bit......

So Happy, Lou did an outstanding job, as expected/usual, and he wasn't feeling well during the entire assembly/installation process........ He was really sick.

I gotta say, I'm not sure what Lou was feeding her when she was there, though it doesn't seem to have hurt her.......... Some might remember this.........;)

Attachments

• 2019 109 build 14.jpg
    2019 109 build 14.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
  • 2019 109 build 15.jpg
    2019 109 build 15.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 2019 109 build 13.jpg
    2019 109 build 13.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
So, have you been getting up early and having coffee with her? Gotta have coffee no matter how hot it is, so may as well.

I don't do coffee...... But I visit her each morning when i'm grabbing a bottle of water out of the garage fridge.

Too hot to do anything but admire her right now. The high is supposed to be 117 today - Saturday........ o_O Still have a couple of little nick-knack things to work out, anyway.

Congrats nonetheless! I know you have to feel like a kid at Christmas time!!

I do. You'll hear about some exploits come mid-September when it cools off a little at night around here.