weld's and M/T tires for sale

limitedv6

Stage 11 in the work's
I have my frame notched and went with 10in wheel's I would like to sell or trade my 8s they are weld pro star's 15-8 with 3.5 back spacing. i will sell them for 225.00 they are 189.95 ea at summit or trade for 10s must have 5.5 back spacing.

Tires
I have a set of mickey thompson et streets (not radial) maybe a little less than half tread left they are 186.97 new at summit I will sell them for 150.00.

Thanks I would perfer to deliver or meet so you can see what you are getting don't like the picture thing but can send pic's if i must Thanks

Where are you located? Let me know if you feel like sending pics of the wheels and tires. I need a set of stickies for the rear.

I am located in ky I can send pics this weekend sat am. I have 1 set of rear wheels only 2 8in wheels. The tires are mounted on the wheels rite now will need to dismount if someone just buy's the wheel's would love to sell together Thanks

I will send pic's this weekend turbotommy is first on them does anyone want the tires seperate.

the wheels were sold but the guy backed out I have sent a pm to adrian87 I have pic's that I can text if someone is intrested as of now they are still up for grabs Thanks

I do still have the wheels where in indiana are you locatedas i would like to meet if possibly.