Weldon 1100-A is it enough?

qws2000

I want to use a Weldon pump for my E-85 upgrade.. I'm using 160 injectors, is a 1100-A enough pump or do I go with the D2015-a?...

I'm pretty sure that the 1100 external pump will flow more than any in tank pump we use for our cars.

People are going to wonder your goals are, so you may want to post that as well. I don't think you'll be able to max out the 1100 though.

Last edited:
for 160# inj you need more than the 1100 which can support 120# injector to max duty

specs also state not for ethanol.... http://www.weldonracing.com/store/!/1100-A/p/56062401/category=14825055

^^This.

If you're looking to run 160's, the 1100a is too small for you.

What about something like a 2025?

My thoughts are if you're going to spend the money on a nice new pump, you might as well buy one that you will never have to worry about maxing out.

Also-what fuel filters and fuel lines are you using? Make sure to get a GOOD pre and post-pump filter with minimal pressure increase and excellent filtration. I personally always recommend Kinsler Fuel Injection's Monster Mesh line.

Thanks everyone... Marleyskater420 I read your post, very insightful I am going with the 2025, and I the Kinsler seen to be worth the money....

Thanks everyone... Marleyskater420 I read your post, very insightful I am going with the 2025, and I the Kinsler seen to be worth the money....

....I seriously need to have my screen name changed from Marleyskater420... I joined in 2004 when I was 17 and needless to say my "social activities" have significantly changed now that I am 30... lmao

Anyway man, we are glad to help!

I shot you a PM with some info that might help you and also save ya $100 or so ;)

The Kinsler fuel filter is seriously in a league of its' own. It isn't a secret that I love Kinsler...any look at my posts and you can see I absolutely love Justin and Brian there, but it is because guys like Justin take the time to help you and educate you on why and how their products work and actually teach you about fuel systems and explain things so that you can make an educated decision for yourself...the funny thing is that once you're educated, you're still gonna go with Kinsler ;)