Welcome Me Back

Welcome Back

This Car is absolutely outstanding. Would love to see it in person. Hope to see you in Bridgeport at Kash's Garrage party. My car comes equipt with a camera alarm system that transmits the pics two your two way pager, but Low Jack is an option also. Holla back for details! Welcome Back!!

Nice ride! I talked with you shortly after you lost your Trooper car.

Congrats. Every time I pass along Conanicus, I shoot daggers. Still can't believe there are clowns like that out there that could be so stupid.

Best of luck.

Bob

Nice ride! I talked with you shortly after you lost your Trooper car.

Congrats. Every time I pass along Conanicus, I shoot daggers. Still can't believe there are clowns like that out there that could be so stupid.

Best of luck.

Bob

Thanks BOB.

You should stop by my store sometime. I run the Autopart International that was on Stafford Rd. We are now off Brayton Ave, Steven's St down near AE Metals. We can shoot the crap sometime.

Jon

Wow I may copy that paint job :)

I sent a photo to my buddy as he has repainted my trunk a few weeks ago & is going to do my hood & header.

He wants me to Go 4 It. Or maybe I will do an opposite w grey on the low section & maybe on the hood.

pic

pic ;)

Attachments

• Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 211
YOU SUCK!!!!!!! I AM VERY JEALOUS :( i want a 86 wh1 hardtop BAD!!!
that is the next 1 on my list! on a serious note congradulations i hope to run into you at the track! musclepalooza is coming up at the end of may at lebanon valley dragway maybe some of you guys can make it. i am planning on having 1 of my cars there to race because none of them are show quality.

Jon,

Wow, thats a co-incidence, I've been in to your place when it was on Stafford Rd for CV joint rebuilds for my Audi.

I'll stop by soon with my old war horse. That engine bay brings a tear to my eye.

See you.

Bob

WOW you do suck ! I never wanted a WH1 until now. Congrats & good luck with it.

I suck? Thanks alot. :wink: I am so ready to take it racing and cruise around town in it too. I am almost finished getting it ready. I just got it back from my friend John's detail shop and well lets just say the factory paint is not perfect but he did a great job getting it to shine nice. I will be finishing a complete custom stereo install now. I will have the factory style CD player for sale if anyone wants dibbs on it. It sells for like $300+ would like to get $200 for it locally. I will update more pics when the time is right.

Thanks for all the great feedback guys.

Jon

Attachments

• Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 134