Welcome Classic Industries!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member

proptop

I just received my latest parts order from them for my upgrade in preparation for Drag Week (if I can get a ticket). Welcome aboard!!!!!!!
Bob

Boostian

Must say I was able to find a dashboard three gauge pod wrapped in vinyl a week ago and they shipped quickly and communicated well. I know they are significantly bigger than some of the other vendors on here but their communication and turnaround was much better than some of the other vendors. Welcome aboard!

SLIC V6

I received my SpoolFool carbon fiber radiator cover from CCI last week.
Packaged well and descent shipping time to the East Coast.
Never a problem with CCI as long as the part is In Stock!
Welcome aboard!!!

V6sleeper

hello people: So what does that mean? They support the site? In what way? do site members get a price break?
IBBY
Its up to them on a discount, but there paying supporters of this site and there a huge automotive company so its a win in our column, im sure they are going to run specials on Holidays and so forth , so save your penny's and make a list.

jlat

hello people; It's good for them to advertise here as there was a time there was no one that had all TB parts like Chevy and Ford has..
IBBY

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Welcome welcome welcome. I just put an order in with you guys and appreciate everything you need more our community. Thank you thank you thank you
Steve c

Buckshot G/N

Thought I posted the above post yesterday but I guess I didn't hit the post reply button oh boy age. Anyhow came on here to tell everyone that I received my package in two days very quick turnaround thank you classic industries
Steve, that word AGE has surfaced in a couple of our recent conversation. However now you have officially adjudicated yourself, as 1st phase of being old... Lol.. Don't you worry there's a lot old folks on this board.

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Well being Old has some benefits but one of them is not owning a Buick as they say they're old people cars. Let them keep thinking it and I can run under the radar in a Buick. The good news is that I am trying to get my 18-year-old into his own car so maybe we can start getting some young blood!!

ClassicIndustries3

Staff member
Thank you all for the warm welcome and the positive comments! We're very excited to be a part of this community! If there's anything you need, please feel free to send me a DM and we'll do our best to assist.

In the meantime, we're happy to offer you all an exclusive promotion: Now through 3/14/21, TurboBuick.com members can save up to 20% and get free ground shipping on orders over $99. Use promo code TBB21 to take advantage of this offer!

Thank you for having us on board as a supporting vendor. We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with the Turbo Buick community.

Best Regards,

Gabe Flores
Brand Manager