weber racing

turbo 250

I HAVE SAY THINK YOU BRIAN FOR BEING STRAIGHT UP WHICH ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW. I CALLED WEBER RACING AND REQUEST INFORMATION ON PARTS AND HOW SOON I COULD GOT GET ITEMS.HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE .BRIAN WENT THE DISTANCE TO HELP.ISOME TIMES AS I HAVE READ HERE YOU CANT GIVE MONEY AWAY TO SOME.
THANKS BRIAN WEBER FOR ALL YOU DO AND DONE

turbo 250

thank you for up date..where is man need to go,i research this form and i message a well know respectful guy about buying a turbo,fuel pump,injector and no answer two diffenert times.all input is welcome

8sec109

I wouldn't buy a bolt from him.... Not a honorable person....
Brian is one of the most knowledge people you will meet.
Sucks that you allow him to be a part of your forum but act so childish shane.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Brian is one of the most knowledge people you will meet.
Sucks that you allow him to be a part of your forum but act so childish shane
Why hello new member, why don't you tell us who you are? Do you know what happened between Mr Weber and I? Do you know 1 of the details? I'd say NO. So unless your name is Brian Weber, how about crawl back in your hole and tend to yours....
Far as allowing him to participate, I have no idea if he comes on the board or not. There are several members on the board that I wouldn't trust further than I could throw them... If you got something to say, say it....

8sec109

Why hello new member, why don't you tell us who you are? Do you know what happened between Mr Weber and I? Do you know 1 of the details? I'd say NO. So unless your name is Brian Weber, how about crawl back in your hole and tend to yours....
Far as allowing him to participate, I have no idea if he comes on the board or not. There are several members on the board that I wouldn't trust further than I could throw them... If you got something to say, say it....
Shane you are a idiot

8sec109

I've got work to do..can't play all day with your dumb ass.
I'll be back later if you don't boot me. If you do who gives a shit.

8sec109

You already have all them blocked. I could care less. I'll just make another one when I get bored.
You need better things to do than argue with people expressing their views on a FREE PUBLIC forum. Kinda feels like a dick tator ship. But you ain't nothing but a overgrown fuck.
It's William btw.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
HAHAHAHAHA, they forget your meds this morning? You are a fruit cake, nuttier than squirrel chit! If my site sucks so bad why do you have so many accounts? You obviously spend lots of time on the board, to bad you can't participate in all the Buick games:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just go away dude, you only make yourself look more insane every time you pull a childish, immature, stupid move like this... Grow up or pick another brand of car owners to troll...

Several of us know that you are nothing more than a con artist.... Go find some more rare barn dust:LOL::LOL:

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
If you dont know about Shane's situation with Weber you probably should keep your mouth shut. Its not my business to comment on what happened there even tho I was involved somewhat. Everybody has a right to like or dislike whoever they want vendor wise. Any vendor will always have disgruntled customers, justified or not.