Weber Racing?

MrScary666

i came across these guys offering hd stock replacement rockers,. Has anyone had any luck? Does anyone know who this is and are they reputable?

Attachments

• IMG_0481.PNG
    IMG_0481.PNG
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 206
I've bought valve covers from them, they're reputable to me. I know others have had good experiences with them also. I haven't heard anything bad about them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a set of Morel roller lifters from Weber...I live only 30 minutes from the shop; they are one of the top engine builders for GN's and ship there engines all over the country..

I called them because I had just purchased a 109 block and wanted to drop it off for a short block build. I spoke with Brian Weber and he told me they were moving but the store was still open and there would be 3-4 people there till 5. I got there at 1:30 and nobody was there. I talked to the guy in the store next to them and he told me he hadn't seen anyone around there in weeks. So after driving 1-1/2 hours out of my way I just continued home. I'm going to have Steve V. Build my motor.

I called them because I had just purchased a 109 block and wanted to drop it off for a short block build. I spoke with Brian Weber and he told me they were moving but the store was still open and there would be 3-4 people there till 5. I got there at 1:30 and nobody was there. I talked to the guy in the store next to them and he told me he hadn't seen anyone around there in weeks. So after driving 1-1/2 hours out of my way I just continued home. I'm going to have Steve V. Build my motor.

You went to the wrong place. They are at the mechanic shop on Lorain Rd. I bet you went to the machine shop on Cook Rd.

You went to the wrong place. They are at the mechanic shop on Lorain Rd. I bet you went to the machine shop on Cook Rd.

I did go to Cook rd. There was a small storefront with misc stuff inside. I was going by my maps app on my phone. That's the address they have on their website. Oh well.

Cook rd has been closed to the public for over a couple years now. Since Dave retired.[/QUOTE

I offer my sincere apology to Weber power products!!!!
I went to Weber because of their reputation as one of the best Buick engine builders. I want my new motor built by the best!! I have only heard good things about them. I'm glad I found out I made a mistake and was at the wrong place. It never occurred to me that they had 2 locations. I should've called while I was at cook rd. Thanks for setting me straight. I hope people read this!!!